spc
Search similar:

uniqs
da_guy2
join:2003-06-10
Kanata, ON

da_guy2

[TekTalk] TekTalk down?

My TekTalk service never came back up after the Rogers outage this afternoon. I've power cycled all devices (modem, router, and ATA) but when I log into the ATA I see the message "Registration State: Can't connect to login server". So is tektalk down or did my system get messed up in the outage?

TSILiz
Premium Member
join:2012-08-20

TSILiz

Premium Member

Hi There,

If you message us in the direct forum with your account info we can look into it.
discoblues
join:2009-10-29
Pickering, ON

discoblues

I'm having the exact same issue.

TSI Support1
TSI Support
Premium Member
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON

TSI Support1 to da_guy2

Premium Member

to da_guy2
Hey there,

Keep an eye on the direct forum, both accounts should be working.

Regards,
TSI-Ashley
da_guy2
join:2003-06-10
Kanata, ON

da_guy2

I have mine going now. I had to do a full factory reset of the ATA, and re enter all my settings manually. Pain in the butt but it fixed it.

TSI Support2
TSI Support
Premium Member
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON

TSI Support2 to da_guy2

Premium Member

to da_guy2
I'm glad to hear that your service is working now da_guy2. Is yours back up and working discoblues?
discoblues
Pickering, ON

discoblues

Yes thanks Ashley

My pap2t was also misbehaving. Even after Ashley reset on TSI side I could get a dial tone but no calls would go though until I changed the default sip port from 5060 to 5061

Very odd indeed
Mango
Use DMZ and you get a kick in the dick.
Premium Member
join:2008-12-25
www.toao.net

Mango

Premium Member

Discoblues, do you have a Tomato router? Your symptoms sound like a bug in some versions of Tomato firmware that causes NAT associations to be mangled. If my guess is correct, let me know what distro and version you use, and I can tell you the settings to prevent the issue from happening in the future.

These symptoms are not exclusive to Tomato routers, but I only know how to fix it with Tomato routers.

Teknowiz
join:2010-06-21
Canada

1 recommendation

Teknowiz

I also had random issues and had to resort to changing ports from 5060 and I am running Tomato firmware (Shibby build 102). Please share the tomato router settings you are referring to.
Mango
Premium Member
www.toao.net

Mango

Premium Member

Navigate to Advanced >> Conntrack/Netfilter and reduce UDP Timeout >> Unreplied to 10. Also, you should disable Tracking / NAT Helpers >> SIP if it exists.

Anyone else with this issue, if you could share which distro/version you're running, that would be great, because I don't know which versions have the bug.

Teknowiz
join:2010-06-21
Canada

Teknowiz

said by Mango:

Navigate to Advanced >> Conntrack/Netfilter and reduce UDP Timeout >> Unreplied to 10. Also, you should disable Tracking / NAT Helpers >> SIP if it exists.

Anyone else with this issue, if you could share which distro/version you're running, that would be great, because I don't know which versions have the bug.

Thanks, had already changed udp timeout without any improvements. Just changed the SIP NAT helper to disabled.

My distro is Shibby Tomato Firmware 1.28.0000 MIPSR2-102 K26 USB AIO.
Mango
Premium Member
www.toao.net

Mango

Premium Member

Disabling the SIP helper should solve the problem described here - it causes VoIP traffic to disrespect the UDP timeouts.
discoblues
Pickering, ON

1 edit

1 recommendation

discoblues

I haven't checked this forum in a few days but yes, I've been using tomato usb for about a month now

Im not sure of the exact build/version but im running on my linksys e3000 after getting sick of dd-wrt randomly needing a reboot every few weeks due to the wireless dying.

Im not home now but i *THINK* its e3000 (non vpn) one located »tomatousb.org/download/

Thanks for the tip Mango!!!! I'll give these settings a shot tonight.