spc
Search similar:

uniqs

ckoalaco
@windstream.net

ckoalaco

Anon

Latency Outage going into the third month now

I've had Windstream phone and internet service since they bought out Alltel quite a few years ago. I HAD been very impressed with them as I've never had any issues or troubles that weren't addressed immediately. But this one is driving me nuts! I get the same canned response and a lot of I-don't-know's as an answer to end each conversation I have with both tech support and customer service. I pay for 6mbps speeds and get them... on very rare occasions... like if I'm actually up and conducting my online activities at 2am when no one else is on. But during the day, when I'd like to watch videos or play games, I'm topping out at the blazing speeds of... oh... .14mbps to .59mbps. I am now entering into my THIRD MONTH of the "latency outage" I was told was happening. I've been trying to be patient and not 'murder the messenger' when I call the multiple times I've had to call... but still no resolution... and no information as to what is causing it, what exactly "it" is, or when - if ever - this will be resolved. I sure would appreciate your help on this.

On a side note... I'm having trouble finding another company who offers home phone/internet service in my area or I would have switched by now. It sure seems like if there is going to be a monopoly in any area, the company that is exclusive would be under a higher obligation to actually provide the service for which they are being paid.
wheelbarrow
join:2010-01-06
USA

wheelbarrow

If you post your issue in »Windstream Direct, then they can help you with your account directly.
ckoalaco
join:2012-11-10
Heavener, OK

ckoalaco

Thank you. It's done.