uniqs
Mele20
Premium Member
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI

Mele20 to DannyZ

Premium Member

to DannyZ

Re: What is the best flavored coffee avaliable in the market?

I wasn't talking about that crap blonde junk. Sumatra was UNavailable to be served in their stores here until Starbucks started losing so much money and decided to go back to their roots a few years ago. You could not even get Pike's Peak in the stores here. ALL you could get was junkies fat/sugar choice (the froth, super sweet,, super fatty drinks or watered down weak crap they had the gall to say was coffee). They didn't even know what Sumatra was here! They thought it was a flavor. These were their "trained" barristers. They did not even know that Sumatra comes from Sumatra (they all failed geography in school).

I spoke with the managers and was told the problem was that Starbucks itself had decided to put Hawaii in their international stores not in USA stores and that internationally folks wanted weak coffee (Japan, etc). I was told that Hawaii stores were trying to become part of Starbucks USA. This eventually happened after Starbucks had started losing so much money and its CEO stated that he was taking Starbucks back to its roots...its beginning and away from the shitty glop drinks. After that announcement, it still was about 6 months before the Hawaii stores got straightened out, we got clean healthy, non-GMO food in Starbucks and strong, good coffee and barristers who understand that coffee lovers want NO gunk in their coffee...no cream, no sugar. They want it black and they want several varieties served each day. Our stores now will make you a fresh serving of whatever you want and they would never do that back when Starbucks was selling glop.

battleop
join:2005-09-28

battleop to billydunwood

to billydunwood
I wonder if people make these kinds of posts just so they can feel special when they see the blinking message icon. Why not ask who is better Ford or Chevy or maybe OSX or Windows?
billydunwood
join:2008-04-23
united state

billydunwood

said by battleop:

I wonder if people make these kinds of posts just so they can feel special when they see the blinking message icon. Why not ask who is better Ford or Chevy or maybe OSX or Windows?

Ford. Windows. Nice try.
TODDRICK
join:2001-08-27
Milwaukee, WI

TODDRICK to Asiabound

to Asiabound
Chinabound, I visit Burman's monthly when I am in Madison, I buy most of my green from them. I also visit Carr Valley Cheese in Middleton, less then a mile from Burman's. If you get the chance, drive there to pick up an order, Gary and Jon are very nice and I learn something on each visit. »www.Coffeeproject.com ships from Mukwonago WI along with several other locations. Cuts down on shipping charges but no local pickup. Then there's the Co-Op. So many sources, so many coffees, so much fun.

Happy roasting
Todd