Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

dfs4

join:2012-11-01

2 edits

1 recommendation

Teksavvy sucks

I ordered internet the week before last on thrusday/friday. And today was the date the technician was supposed to go to my apartment and install it.. he says the office is closed and would have to reschedule it. I checked with teksavvy and they said the agent forgot to mention that I had to arrange with the super or landlord to have the office open so the technician could have access. Because of this mistake now I have to wait several days. Not to mention they pawn off an expensive modem on you on signing up and have a steep activation fee and their customer service is rude and when I asked for a refund the agent rudely said they can't refund the modem cost. So far they have been sucky and I am already thinking of switching.

Expand your moderator at work

TSI Pierre
Baby, Wanna see what 300Gigs looks like?
Premium
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

1 edit
reply to dfs4

Re: Teksavvy

Hi Dfs4,

I'm sorry that you feel this way, I will get someone to listen to the call and verify these details. I apologize in advance if we didn't notify you of the details for the set-up ie. Access to the office.

Would you be able to PM me and I will look into this further for you.

Thanks
Pierre A
--
TSI Pierre - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Chief Operating Officer

hm

@videotron.ca
reply to dfs4

Re: Teksavvy sucks

said by dfs4:

I asked for a refund the agent rudely said they can't refund the modem cost.

I hope TSI Pierre looks into what Teksavvy support told you because that isn't right. And I hope you get your money back.

Keep us informed about how it goes.

dfs4

reply to dfs4

I am not looking for a refund any longer. That was just a question on thursday I asked and the agent said modem would not be refundable. But basically the expensive cost of the whole thing and the mistake they made had me thinking otherwise and about a change. I would stick with teksavvy for the time being but if something better comes along I would consider it. thanks Pierre.

ChuckcZar

@teksavvy.com
reply to dfs4

The technician probably didn't show up at all (very common) as all he had to do was knock on the door (gee i guess they don't train them to do that). What an idea for Bell technicians simply knock on the door. This could make their life a hardship if Bell follows on my advice.

TSI Pierre
Premium
Chatham, ON

1 edit
reply to dfs4

Ok thanks, we would refund the modem. What we ask is that you give us a chance to troubleshoot the connection before you cancel. dfs4 would you be able to PM me your client details so that I can listen to those calls. One thing that upsets me is if our associates are rude.

Thanks
--
Chief Operating Officer

dfs4

He wasn't rude as much as unhelpful as I wanted the technician to not call me before going to apartment as there is no phone there. So it was unhelpful and not rude, I wrote rude in haste and not being happy with the services. But I understand now since that is what rogers technicians do but still if I say go ahead without the obligatory call they should just leave a note to technician so that was my point. But everything is good now I suppose. Thanks

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:26

That's good to hear... Can you change the thread topic please?
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

Expand your moderator at work

MorbidSoul6

join:2005-04-05
canada
reply to dfs4

Someone made a mistake, so you stomped your feet and had a hissy fit by posting how a business sucks.... Must be nice in your world of never making a mistake...

Next time try the dslreports.com/forum/teksavdirect where you can get help.

Babuloseo

join:2010-03-13
Brampton, ON

Teksavvy is one the ISP's that actually seem to care, and they have done a reliable job for the last year, and I couldn't have been any happier...

Would we nice if we got those speeds bumps :P

hm

@videotron.ca
reply to MorbidSoul6

Although he was pissed, I don't blame him. Imagine dishing out a hundred bucks for a modem w/ no service and then being told, "we aren't giving your money back"?

So really, it's a legit complaint after being told what he was told. No need for fanboi-isms.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

tx for changing the title dfs4.

I'm good with people expressing themselves.. that's fair game.. I'm happy to have a place like this where we can know about it and do what we can to help.. just no need for the colorful language though, I don't think it was deserved, that's why I asked to change it.. if I felt that we deserved it.. well, that would be a different story.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

Guru

join:2008-10-01
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

said by TSI Marc:

if I felt that we deserved it.. well, that would be a different story.

Hopefully that day would never come..right?

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

not today.

MorbidSoul6

join:2005-04-05
canada
reply to hm

Fanboi? im with a whole different provider...
Theres the adult mature way of doing things and theres the caveman way... Nothing wrong with expressing you dissatisfaction with something, just do it the mature way and youll get a better response...

dfs4

reply to dfs4

Yeah they suck and the whole thing has been unsatisfactory. I am changing the topic back to teksavvy sucks and I have requested a refund.. not sure if I will see the activation fee or first month fee back.

coaxguy

join:2009-07-29
kudos:1
reply to dfs4

What happened now?

hm

@videotron.ca
reply to dfs4

said by dfs4:

Yeah they suck and the whole thing has been unsatisfactory. I am changing the topic back to teksavvy sucks and I have requested a refund.. not sure if I will see the activation fee or first month fee back.

What happened?

Also, you should never be coerced into changing your topic title just so someone can maintain an imaginary image on this forum (seen put this type of pressure on people before). Settled or not settled. There are reasons you made it, and what you stated is reason enough. This way others can be made aware. I would do the same if someone company said (more or less), "thanks for the money and you're not getting it back".

Keep us informed.

TSI Pierre
Premium
Chatham, ON
reply to dfs4

dfs4 I'm not sure what we have done wrong here? We tried to reach out and help you and you simply want to cancel. I do apologize for for you having to wait a few days to re-schedule the activation but why would that be a reason to cancel?
--
Chief Operating Officer

zacron
Premium
join:2008-11-26
canada

said by TSI Pierre:

dfs4 I'm not sure what we have done wrong here? We tried to reach out and help you and you simply want to cancel. I do apologize for for you having to wait a few days to re-schedule the activation but why would that be a reason to cancel?

If I may be so bold... "Time is money"... This gent probably just wants his internet, he doesn't want all the b.s. that's all too mandatory with the incumbents.

*I don't side with either party*

Z
--
"Lord giveth but he also taketh away"
»www.speedtest.net/result/2102768148.png

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

probably got a crazy offer to go back.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

bbbc

join:2001-10-02
NorthAmerica
kudos:2
Reviews:
·FreedomPop
reply to hm

said by hm :

Also, you should never be coerced into changing your topic title just so someone can maintain an imaginary image on this forum (seen put this type of pressure on people before).

Pressure, give me an effing break. Marc asked, quite simply, for the OP to change the topic. The OP could ignore Marc's request.

I've had my fair share of TSI activation problems (DSL & cable) where I subsequently freaked out on Marc and the crew. Usually things were ironed out by myself (self-help kissing up to duopoly installers) or the likes of Martin.

--
Consumerist.com | Consumers Union

zacron
Premium
join:2008-11-26
canada
reply to TSI Marc

I'd come back if bell didn't offer me such an awesome deal
Free internet (as in on paper free) 25/7 (dry-loop)
Another wet-loop with 25/7 for Fibetv
Bonded together with MLPPP (50/20)

Hellz Ya!

Z
--
"Recognize, Realize, Recover and Repent"

HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet

join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON
kudos:5
reply to TSI Marc

said by TSI Marc:

Its amazing how much love Bell will show someone when they're leaving them.
--
MNSi Internet - »www.mnsi.net

funny0

join:2010-12-22

said by HeadSpinning:

said by TSI Marc:

really
they breached 4 contracts on me one nearly costing my life and you call that love....boy what do they do when angry , send a horde a walking dead armed with pulse phaser arrays ?

HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet

join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON
kudos:5

1 recommendation

said by funny0:

said by HeadSpinning:

said by TSI Marc:

really
they breached 4 contracts on me one nearly costing my life and you call that love....boy what do they do when angry , send a horde a walking dead armed with pulse phaser arrays ?

That's only because they know you. Everyone else is different.
--
MNSi Internet - »www.mnsi.net

graniterock

join:2003-03-14
London, ON
reply to dfs4

I'm curious too for the reason behind the second (and sudden) change of heart.

Perhaps we can change the title to the Teksavvy / Teksavvy Sux Topic Change Polka? I humbly suggest we bring in Georges Laraque to set things straight.