uniqs
share rss forum feed
Expand your moderator at work

talk2us

@bell.ca
reply to TSI Marc

Re: Teksavvy sucks

hi marc,

the bell boys and the rogers guys all have an area to work in.the good property managenet compaies give them a key to the lock box and they come and go as needed. once again if you dont know your landlord well enough to let him know your expecting bell or rogers...your alll messed up in the first place

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:26

ok tx for that. I didn't know that. It makes good sense though.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

ns1225

join:2010-12-30
Montreal, QC
reply to dfs4

Doesn't Bell sign agreements with large buildings where they stipulate free, unhindered access to the telecom equipment?

HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet

join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON
kudos:5

said by ns1225:

Doesn't Bell sign agreements with large buildings where they stipulate free, unhindered access to the telecom equipment?

Building owners can't deny telecom companies access to the risers. They may only recover fees equal to the forgone revenue for the space occupied by the telecom company's equipment.

It is in the building owner's best interest to make easy access arrangements for their own convenience.
--
MNSi Internet - »www.mnsi.net

hm

@videotron.ca
reply to TSI Pierre

TSI Pierre, I have a question for you.

What if one of your new customers made arrangements to have a tech come over. What if that same customer decided for whatever reason to not be home for the tech.

What would happen, or what costs, if any, would a customer incur to reschedule? What if the customer was a no-show for the second time?

Would Bell be billing you?

Would you expect a call from the customer so as not to waste everyone's time and money?

Just wondering...

hm

@videotron.ca

Bump.

Maybe TSI-Marc can answer this Question.

nolimit

@teksavvy.com
reply to dfs4

There is no doubt, Teksavvy is better compared to Bell or other large heads. But now it sucks too! twice I send emails to let them know i'm not getting my fucking high speed as I'm supposed to. I'm paying for 10Mbps, Teksavvy is giving me only 4Mpbs. I did several tests on speedtest and didn't get a satisfactory answer. This is a warning, next time I come over here, I just cancel and you Teksavvy will refund me everything. There is no need to upset your good customers then I'm asking you to quickly fix my situation.

ThereRlimits

@videotron.ca

said by nolimit :

There is no doubt, Teksavvy is better compared to Bell or other large heads. But now it sucks too! twice I send emails to let them know i'm not getting my fucking high speed as I'm supposed to. I'm paying for 10Mbps, Teksavvy is giving me only 4Mpbs. I did several tests on speedtest and didn't get a satisfactory answer. This is a warning, next time I come over here, I just cancel and you Teksavvy will refund me everything. There is no need to upset your good customers then I'm asking you to quickly fix my situation.

I've been seeing teksavvy forum employees telling people in these situations that, "you bought an up to service".

Don't let them give you that BS. They are being more bold and dishonest than what the Bell shills were like in the bell forum way back when.

If people wanted a 4 meg service they would buy regular DSL with an "up to 5-meg service. Not buy 10-meg. In addition, these higher speeds (if this is fibe DSL) are supposed to be checked by the Bell tech (per the CRTC documentation/file on this). This is why the price of the install was so high. It included a verification inside the home + a pots splitter.

If this is Rogers Cable, then they have speed issues as seen in their forum. No clue if its their saturated links again. So don't let them tell you this. File with the CCTS if you have to.

MFido

join:2012-10-19
kudos:2
reply to nolimit

said by nolimit :

i'm not getting my fucking high speed as I'm supposed to.

said by nolimit :

This is a warning, next time I come over here, I just cancel and you Teksavvy will refund me everything.

I think you are going to get what you deserve to get ...LOL

Shrug

@videotron.ca

said by MFido:

I think you are going to get what you deserve to get ...LOL

Doesn't really matter. From what I am seeing in the forums, TSI will dictate what he deserves, right or wrong. And that seems to be to keep every cent possible from any customer even if TSI is in the wrong.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
reply to hm

said by hm :

Bump.

Maybe TSI-Marc can answer this Question.

Still working on this thread.. I've listened to the initial call.. will post later today.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
reply to nolimit

said by nolimit :

how are we supposed to help you with a post like this? geez.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
reply to ThereRlimits

said by ThereRlimits :

said by nolimit :

I've been seeing teksavvy forum employees telling people in these situations that, "you bought an up to service".

Don't let them give you that BS. They are being more bold and dishonest than what the Bell shills were like in the bell forum way back when.

If people wanted a 4 meg service they would buy regular DSL with an "up to 5-meg service. Not buy 10-meg. In addition, these higher speeds (if this is fibe DSL) are supposed to be checked by the Bell tech (per the CRTC documentation/file on this). This is why the price of the install was so high. It included a verification inside the home + a pots splitter.

If this is Rogers Cable, then they have speed issues as seen in their forum. No clue if its their saturated links again. So don't let them tell you this. File with the CCTS if you have to.

this is just not true.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

hm

@videotron.ca

said by TSI Marc:

said by ThereRlimits :

said by nolimit :

this is just not true.

Indeed Very true. Want a link?

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

yes.

TheSlowDown

@videotron.ca
reply to TSI Marc

Click for full size
No Soup For You
Here, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Quick you might want to have the post removed

More where that came from too...

Still wish to say it isn't true, Marc?

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

there's a big difference between sending people packing, not trying to help get them the max possible. And despite working hard to do what we can to make it better... the facilities are just not there to support it.

If the physical wires dont support it and Bell or whoever is unwilling to fix it. What else can we possibly do?
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

hm

@videotron.ca
reply to TheSlowDown

This wasn't a Bell Up To issue...

Just to fill you in, Marc.

This is a 30-meg videotron customer. Recall when Teksavvy "dropped the ball" (your words) and people had like 2-meg on their 30-meg cable connection? It's actually quite unheard of. Only ever saw this with the TSI saturated links.

This person had just bought the service and was wondering what was going on. Then Your Employee tells her, "too bad for you, it's an up to service".

Nice, eh, Marc?

Still wish to say it isn't true at all?

There is more...

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

said by hm :

This wasn't a Bell Up To issue...

Just to fill you in, Marc.

This is a 30-meg videotron customer. Recall when Teksavvy "dropped the ball" (your words) and people had like 2-meg on their 30-meg cable connection? It's actually quite unheard of. Only ever saw this with the TSI saturated links.

This person had just bought the service and was wondering what was going on. Then Your Employee tells her, "too bad for you, it's an up to service".

Nice, eh, Marc?

Still wish to say it isn't true at all?

There is more...

Videotron yes. We dropped the ball on the second upgrade. Since then it's been a series of events largely out of our control. I explained everything a few weeks back in a thread.

We are likely going to have to put a stop sell on Videotron next week since the 10gig upgrade is taking longer then hoped and usage has climed higher still.

I want to see where we told any customer "too bad for you, it's an up to service". I have never seen our staff respond like that.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

The second upgrade was something like 6 months ago...
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

Dunlop

join:2011-07-13
reply to dfs4

Can we rename the subject to anonymous accounts vs Marc as the thread no longer has anything to do with the OP?

The OP has not written in over 11 days

MFido

join:2012-10-19

We can call it ..."the anonymous guy with Videotron account who has a personal vendetta with Marc and Tek "

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

that wouldn't work either.. there's a character limit.. it would get cut off after personal I think.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

hm

@videotron.ca
reply to TSI Marc

said by TSI Marc:

I want to see where we told any customer "too bad for you, it's an up to service". I have never seen our staff respond like that.

Listen it wasn't those exact words. The exact words are in the picture, as we can all see and read.

Close enough that we all understand the meaning.

We can also understand this wasn't an "up to" issue.

Also goes to show what was stated above is indeed true.

Shrug

@videotron.ca
reply to MFido

Nothing personal at all.

Just that I see a trend with TSI (as Marc does with the person who started this topic).

And he stated something wasn't true, when in fact it is.

There are a few consumer issues with TSI where TSI is taking advantage of people and literally taking their money for nothing. Just pointing out the obvious.

I mean, if telling the truth bunches you panties... There is always the TSI fan forum where you can hide from it and pretend it doesn't exist.

*shrug*

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
reply to hm

said by hm :

said by TSI Marc:

Listen it wasn't those exact words. The exact words are in the picture, as we can all see and read.

Close enough that we all understand the meaning.

We can also understand this wasn't an "up to" issue.

Also goes to show what was stated above is indeed true.

Sorry. I completely disagree.

The service *is* an "up to" service. It's defined that way by the incumbents and by the CRTC.

What you are implying though is that we don't care to try to help where somebody is not getting their full speed.

When a customer is not getting their full speed, we will do everything we can to try to help. After everything that's possible to do though.. is done. and still, the full speeds are not achievable.

What else can we do?

Those are two completely different things. One is a technical thing and the other is a willingness to do what is possible and this is what I['m saying to you is that we are always willing to do what we can to help but that doesn't mean we will go dig up the street and replace the wire if it's not working exactly as expected.

More to the point also is that until you signup. We also have no way of knowing how it will perform. If, after somebody signs up and finds out that it's not quite what they wanted. The solutions is simple. Cancel. You would be on the hook for the first month but under no circumstances is anybody held hostage.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
reply to Shrug

said by Shrug :

Nothing personal at all.

Just that I see a trend with TSI (as Marc does with the person who started this topic).

There are a few consumer issues with TSI where TSI is taking advantage of people and literally taking their money for nothing. Just pointing out the obvious.

I mean, if telling the truth bunches you panties... There is always the TSI fan forum where you can hide from it and pretend it doesn't exist.

*shrug*

This is just not true. You just have no limit do you. Unreal.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
reply to Shrug

For what it's worth.. if you are still having slow speeds on Videotron infrastructure (if you're still a customer). Something else would be wrong because there is currently no congestion on our end since the last upgrade was performed.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

Shrug

@videotron.ca
reply to TSI Marc

said by TSI Marc:

said by Shrug :

Nothing personal at all.

*shrug*

This is just not true. You just have no limit do you. Unreal.

It is indeed true, as was pointed out (and there is more).

You can try and play the "anon" card, do the "hey mod" thing to try & hide the truth, and whatever else you want. Doesn't change the facts.

There is no way you tell people 2-megs on a 30-meg videotron service is an "up to" thus no refund for you (as seen in the upload).

That is just stealing, and playing them as fools.

But here you are arguing it and trying to justify it.. yeah it is unreal. And to top it off it was your own poor planning that caused it. But, No refund for you. 30-meg service is an up to.

And, the CRTC tariff does not discuss poor planning that leads to these failures on *your* end like this. Like Acanac, you are now making up your own regulations.

Mind showing me the tariffs (Bell, videotron and Rogers) that states "your end is an up to" due to TSI overselling & congesting their own purchased links when delivering said service to your customers? I wouldn't mind seeing this. But I don't think it actually exists.

To turn around and argue here that the 2-meg's people get on a 30-meg service is "up to" takes a big pair. And you use that to keep someones money who wanted a refund! Amazing.

There is a trend Marc. A trend of sub-par service and saying anything to keep peoples money (as we have just seen). You may not like to hear the truth. You may like the truth in open forum. But what is most unreal is you actually typing here that 2-meg on a 30-meg service due to your own fault is proper service thus no refund. Then you have the nerve to say it isn't true? Unreal indeed.

But hey, you are the one arguing that this is ok. *shrug* I think people know better.