share rss forum feed

davidhoffman
Premium
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA
kudos:3

3 recommendations

reply to billydunwood

Re: What is the best flavored coffee avaliable in the market?

They all are lousy. If you want to experience different "flavors" in coffee, try using different coffees from different regions of the world. I did that and there are significant flavor differences in the taste of different beans, if brewed correctly. You can start out with Starbuck's, and Target's Archer Farms for FAIR Trade coffees from around the world.

Go to the World Wide Web for other sources of FAIR Trade and sustainably grown coffees.

»www.equalexchange.coop/index.php
»www.cafecampesino.com/
»www.greenmountaincoffee.com/
»www.peets.com
»creategood.org/cgf_index.php/store
»www.larrysbeans.com/

There are several others.

DannyZ
Gentoo Fanboy
Premium
join:2003-01-29
Erie, PA
said by davidhoffman:

They all are lousy. If you want to experience different "flavors" in coffee, try using different coffees from different regions of the world.

THIS.
--
Out the 10BaseT, through the modem, down the co-ax, over the fiber, across the backhaul, past the edge router, off the network...nothing but net

DataDoc
My avatar looks like me, if I was 2D.
Premium
join:2000-05-14
Martinsburg, WV
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Suddenlink
said by DannyZ:

said by davidhoffman:

They all are lousy. If you want to experience different "flavors" in coffee, try using different coffees from different regions of the world.

THIS.

+1
--
Four more years of cronyism, payoffs, bad energy policy and 60's radicals being in charge. Thanks for ruining our country.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
reply to davidhoffman
Another advantage, is that these coffees have fewer calories/junk in them. Then the ones that have all sorts of flavoring syrups poured into them.

I also enjoy Black coffee. No sweenter/sugar either. Though I have to have it iced.

Lately, I've been drinking green iced tea from starbucks, no sweetner/sugar added.
I think it has a slight mint after taste, thought I know there is no mint in it.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

DannyZ
Gentoo Fanboy
Premium
join:2003-01-29
Erie, PA
If you like unsweetened cold drinks, Starbucks' Refreshers are really good too. They're made with green coffee extract and fruit. You should try them if you haven't
--
Out the 10BaseT, through the modem, down the co-ax, over the fiber, across the backhaul, past the edge router, off the network...nothing but net

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
I have, I like the lime one.