dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
dfs42
join:2012-11-01

dfs42

Re: Teksavvy sucks

I am not looking for a refund any longer. That was just a question on thursday I asked and the agent said modem would not be refundable. But basically the expensive cost of the whole thing and the mistake they made had me thinking otherwise and about a change. I would stick with teksavvy for the time being but if something better comes along I would consider it. thanks Pierre.

TSI Pierre
Premium Member
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

1 edit

TSI Pierre

Premium Member

Ok thanks, we would refund the modem. What we ask is that you give us a chance to troubleshoot the connection before you cancel. dfs4 would you be able to PM me your client details so that I can listen to those calls. One thing that upsets me is if our associates are rude.

Thanks
dfs42
join:2012-11-01

dfs42

He wasn't rude as much as unhelpful as I wanted the technician to not call me before going to apartment as there is no phone there. So it was unhelpful and not rude, I wrote rude in haste and not being happy with the services. But I understand now since that is what rogers technicians do but still if I say go ahead without the obligatory call they should just leave a note to technician so that was my point. But everything is good now I suppose. Thanks

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

That's good to hear... Can you change the thread topic please?
Expand your moderator at work
Dunlop
join:2011-07-13

Dunlop to dfs42

to dfs42

The "rage" in this thread is pretty funny considering here is the OP's own post after the original topic:
said by dfs42:

He wasn't rude as much as unhelpful as I wanted the technician to not call me before going to apartment as there is no phone there. So it was unhelpful and not rude, I wrote rude in haste and not being happy with the services. But I understand now since that is what rogers technicians do but still if I say go ahead without the obligatory call they should just leave a note to technician so that was my point. But everything is good now I suppose. Thanks

Then just a few "they suck" without any real explanation considering the CEO and reps of the company have written in this thread and the money has supposedly been refunded.

Did you get your money back? Did you stay with your original provider because they gave a great retention deal? Will Ross ever get back together with Rachel?

zacron
Premium Member
join:2008-11-26
Frozen Hoth

zacron

Premium Member

I think this this thread is finished... There is literally nothing left to debate.

Cry my a river, build a bridge and... well you know the rest.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc to Dunlop

Premium Member

to Dunlop
Yeah.. We obviously tell ppl what they need to do... I didn't get the full blow by blow on this one but this isn't one of those cases where we completely dropped the ball.. It's got to be something like he was offered something crazy and wanted to cancel mid way through the install, leaving us with a bunch of direct costs.. Just speculating though. I'm sure he's having a good laugh seeing these nice comments by anon ppl on here. *shrug* ppl are smart and can tell the difference I think. Lets let it play out. If we're wrong.. I'm happy to look into it further if it turns out to be a learning experience...
Expand your moderator at work

pick a name
@videotron.ca

pick a name to TSI Marc

Anon

to TSI Marc

said by TSI Marc:

Lets let it play out.

Well that is a good way of looking at it. This way all people learn from it.

Maybe what he stated never happened? But no one seems to have denied it so far after 5 days, and someone who looked into the recorded calls etc.

Each failure (if it is one) will only serve to strengthen you in the long run.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

Yup..

I think we did look into it though... But then he changed the headline and install was lined up.. So we didn't keep at it, everything was and AFAIK, still is fine.. I'll double back to see if he was told though.. We do tell customers when they sign up.. But it's possible a mistake was made..

zacron
Premium Member
Frozen Hoth

zacron

Premium Member

said by TSI Marc:

Yup..

I think we did look into it though... But then he changed the headline and install was lined up.. So we didn't keep at it, everything was and AFAIK, still is fine.. I'll double back to see if he was told though.. We do tell customers when they sign up.. But it's possible a mistake was made..

FWIW, when I had my VDSL installed in Hamilton, I wasn't made aware that you'd need access to the Telecom Closet (even tho I did know this).

TSI Marc
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

how long ago was that?

zacron
Premium Member
Frozen Hoth

zacron

Premium Member

6-8 months ago
geokilla
join:2010-10-04
North York, ON

geokilla

FWIW, I was told a Rogers technician would show up at my house when I first signed up for Teksavvy. Rogers technician never showed up. Didn't get a call. Nothing. Had no Internet for at least 3 days if not more with no Internet access. I was so lucky to be able to tether off my 6GB data plan. If I didn't have it, GG NO RE.

Ya I may be adding fuel to the flame, but that's my experience. As they always say, people tend to remember the negatives and not the positives of someone.
AsherN
Premium Member
join:2010-08-23
Thornhill, ON

AsherN

Premium Member

Did you call when the tech was a no-show after the window? Rogers is crap at letting TSI know about dropped appointments.