uniqs

cork1958
Cork
Premium Member
join:2000-02-26

cork1958

Premium Member

I think...........

AT&T is one of the few businesses that can actually get away with and might even be better at lying, even more than our own government!!
15444104 (banned)
join:2012-06-11

15444104 (banned)

Randell Stephenson.... Greedy money grubber.

said by cork1958:

AT&T is one of the few businesses that can actually get away with and might even be better at lying, even more than our own government!!

The CEO at AT&T, Randall Stephenson is greedy little prick and he certainly has gathered together a fine gaggle of lobbyists to cheat the regulations and get them changed as well.

I made sure to tell the door to door folks that came around trying to pedal U verse that they should tell Mr. Stephenson that I'm not interested in purchasing service from a company that cannot even provide reasonable customer service. I had signed up for DSL and there was an issue with a broken NID on the outside post (AT&T's obligation to repair) I set up an appointment to have it replaced, and the service ticket was CANCELLED, called and they said they did not know why it was cancelled, made another service ticket for the repair, and it too was cancelled! Tried another time, and again the appointment was cancelled!!! OUTRAGEOUS!

I never even was able to have service and luckily I was able to cancel the start of the service before I was billed.

Funny how AT&T has plenty of help to lobby things their way but not enough help or competent help in customer service and repair.

WHAT A JOKE !!!

Randell .... you little money grubbing urchin.