plencnerb
Premium
join:2000-09-25
Carpentersville, IL
kudos:3
reply to plencnerb

Re: 6 modems listed, how do I fix this?

Click for full size
I'm thinking I may have to start a new thread over in the Comcast direct forum because of the following rule

quote:
Posts over 10 days old with no response will be locked.

As you can see by the picture, I created my post back on 10/30/2012. It is now 12 days later, and it has received no replies (but 2 people did look at it). At some point my thread will probably be locked, right?

Is this normal over there? I understand there are not a lot of people who monitor that forum, and I know there is a LOT of things posted in there. Just wondering why I never got any kind of reply.

I also did not want to break the rules over there by posting this question in that forum, per this rule

quote:
Please do not reply to your own posts.

Which is why I'm posting my question here.

--Brian

owlyn
Premium,MVM
join:2004-06-05
Newtown, PA
I had 14 modems listed on my account. I posted a message in Comcast Direct, and comcast_steve fixed it within 48 hours. It is now showing 100% correct information.

plencnerb
Premium
join:2000-09-25
Carpentersville, IL
kudos:3
said by owlyn:

I had 14 modems listed on my account. I posted a message in Comcast Direct, and comcast_steve fixed it within 48 hours. It is now showing 100% correct information.

Well, I posted mine back on Oct 30th. It has now been 15 days, and nothing has changed. All of the information that I pointed out to be incorrect is still incorrect.

Again, I know there is a small number of people who fix / respond to things in that forum, but to go 15 days and not one reply cannot be normal, can it?

--Brian
--
============================
--Brian Plencner

E-Mail: CoasterBrian72Cancer@gmail.com
Note: Kill Cancer to Reply via e-mail

owlyn
Premium,MVM
join:2004-06-05
Newtown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by plencnerb:

said by owlyn:

Well, I posted mine back on Oct 30th. It has now been 15 days, and nothing has changed. All of the information that I pointed out to be incorrect is still incorrect.

Again, I know there is a small number of people who fix / respond to things in that forum, but to go 15 days and not one reply cannot be normal, can it?

--Brian

It may have been missed. Try a fresh posting (not reposting to your old one)