share rss forum feed

sunday8pm

join:2010-05-24
Reviews:
·Bell Sympatico
·voip.ms

[Internet] Price hike for all from 1-Jan-13

Hi,

Just received an email from Bell saying that prices will go up starting 1-Jan-13.
It said to check my bill for details, of course my bill didn't mention anything.
I called 310-BELL and she said it will be a 2$ increase, call retentions to see what can be done.

Anybody knows anything more?

Ozirix

join:2010-09-16

SPulcini
Premium
join:2002-08-11
Reviews:
·Bell Sympatico
reply to sunday8pm
I got a similar message a few days ago, only mine said to expect an increase of $3 per month. Recent network upgrades were the claimed reason for the increase.

Interestingly, another recent message said that I would be receiving a speed increase of 2 Mbps downstream at no charge, and would be receiving a message when the upgrade was completed. My speed increase was processed, but no confirmation was received. A few weeks later, the message announcing the increase arrived. That sequence of messages seems a little strange to me, particularly when they specifically said there would be no charge. It is beginning to sound more like a forced upgrade, with the fee announced after the fact.

I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. Cancelling is an option, but given my previous experience with smaller providers, I'm not so sure.

gfdfgdgf

@teksavvy.com
reply to sunday8pm
canceled last year, never looked back
couldnt be happier.

came here for a problem my friend is having...and saw this.. poor bell customers.. lol