Dustyn
Premium
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
kudos:11

1 edit
reply to urbanriot

Re: Are you a "collector"?

I've got a ton of titles too... many new many used. I don't think I'll ever part with them. I've got the Star Wars: Special Edition Trilogy (factory sealed) The Godfather Special Edition (factory sealed) Toy Story (factory sealed)... Akira, T2 Special Edition (factory sealed) ID4 DTS (factory sealed).... I've got too many used and new to list. Got a brand new/pristine gently used Pioneer Elite CLD-99 unit to play them on too. DTS titles sound utterly fantastic along with 5.1 AC-3 titles like Top Gun.
--
Remember that cool hidden "Graffiti Wall" here on BBR? After the name change I became the "owner", so to speak as it became: Dustyn's Wall »[Serious] RIP

urbanriot
Premium
join:2004-10-18
Canada
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable

1 recommendation

said by Dustyn:

Got a brand new/pristine gently used Pioneer Elite CLD-99 unit to play them on too. DTS titles sound utterly fantastic along with 5.1 AC-3 titles like Top Gun.

Weeeeeiiiiiirrrrrrrrd I have a CLD-D99 and all those discs minus the Toy Story, but mine are all opened and have been watched more than once.

Dustyn
Premium
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
kudos:11

2 edits
It's a pretty fantastic player I think? I'm pretty sure the CLD-D99 is nearly identical to the Elite CLD-99, no? I think it was one of the first "Elite" (maybe last?) players that had the new 3D Y/C separation comb filters.
I love the Rosewood side panels... wish Pioneer still made players/receivers with them. I have a retired Pionner Elite DVL-91 DVD/LD combo unit in storage also.
--
Remember that cool hidden "Graffiti Wall" here on BBR? After the name change I became the "owner", so to speak as it became: Dustyn's Wall »[Serious] RIP