spc
uniqs
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr to Nemo888

to Nemo888

Re: Teksavvy "bigger but worst"

What exactly did Rocky do differently? I was a Teksavvy customer three years ago, when Rocky was in charge, but my connection issues were never resolved. It got so frustrating that I simply gave up and realized that you get what you pay for. I've had Rogers internet at my main residence for almost 7 years and I've never experienced an outage that wasn't caused by a construction company drilling aimlessly and cutting the drop to my house. Also Rogers has been very prompt to fix those issues, even when it wasn't their fault and even offered credits. I also get the advertised speeds at all time. I'm certainly sacrificing internet usage to be with Rogers, but I can have confidence that my connection will just work.

This is unfortunately the sad state of affairs with broadband in Canada. I really do want to switch back to Teksavvy or another TPIA to get more usage at a lower price. However, I can't trust any of them to deliver the consistent reliability that I'm used to.

Um No
@videotron.ca

Um No

Anon

said by yyzlhr:

This is unfortunately the sad state of affairs with broadband in Canada.

Correction: In Ontario.

All these cable problems are *strictly* in Rogers land and nowhere else.
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

said by Um No :

said by yyzlhr:

This is unfortunately the sad state of affairs with broadband in Canada.

Correction: In Ontario.

All these cable problems are *strictly* in Rogers land and nowhere else.

The problems are not specific to cable and the other provinces are far from a perfect environment for broadband. Pretty much every province has room for improvement.