reply to caruso
Re: Routers and Exede ??? Anytime a switch in MAC address happens, its best to:
1. Power down existing MAC address of device being used (router/computer).
2. Wait one minute, then power down SB2 modem.
3. Power down all wired/wireless devices.
4. After say ten minutes, power up SB2 modem, and wait until all three lights are lit solid.
5. After all three lights are lit solid on SB2 modem, then power up new MAC address device (router), and wait until fourth light is lit solid.
6. After fourth light is lit solid, then power up other devices.
7. If still don't work, then same process above, but let 12 hours pass after powering down SB2 modem...from step two forward.