spc
uniqs

Edb
@rr.com

Edb to Bucolic

Anon

to Bucolic

Re: [TWC] Approved modems for purchase

I decided to purchase a modem rather than pay twc each month to rent so i went to the local twc office and asked which modem they would give me to replace my 7 yr old one and they showed me a sb5101 so i went home and ordered one. I then provided twc the mac# and they changed my acct and said i was ready to operate but i could get nothing but the twc page telling me how to contact them. My purchaes 5101 would not work but the one they provided did work. Now i'm beginning to smell a rat. TWC assumes if they make it too much trouble the user will default back to their rental. I'm penning a letter to the BBB right now.

jljaklfhkla

Anon

said by Edb :

I decided to purchase a modem rather than pay twc each month to rent so i went to the local twc office and asked which modem they would give me to replace my 7 yr old one and they showed me a sb5101 so i went home and ordered one. I then provided twc the mac# and they changed my acct and said i was ready to operate but i could get nothing but the twc page telling me how to contact them. My purchaes 5101 would not work but the one they provided did work. Now i'm beginning to smell a rat. TWC assumes if they make it too much trouble the user will default back to their rental. I'm penning a letter to the BBB right now.

i got my modem activated within 15 minutes

but if they told you it was ready, then why didn't you check and tell them it wasn't working?

anyhow, filing a complaint to the bbb is pointless seeing how the bbb is a corrupt organization:

»abcnews.go.com/Blotter/b ··· V5WfMLio
Fleeced
join:2012-10-06

Fleeced to Edb

to Edb
Reboot your system. Shut computer, router and modem down. Power on modem, wait 30 seconds, power on router and computer. If that doesn't work, might be an account or provisioning error. If you continue to get the page, call in instead of flailing about uselessly.