Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170

skeechan to norbert26

Premium Member

to norbert26

Re: [iPhone] Current IP5 supply situation

I just ordered from Sprint today and they told me a week for a 64GB black one but I don't know what Sprint's normal lead time is. AT&T was always same day or the next day whenever I ordered anything that was an in-stock item.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
·Ziply Fiber

darcilicious

Premium Member

said by skeechan:

AT&T was always same day or the next day whenever I ordered anything that was an in-stock item.

Well of course. The issues is having them in stock When we ordered from AT&T about three weeks ago, 32GB black iPhone 5's were back order 7-14 business days... FWIW.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170

skeechan

Premium Member

My point is Sprint may still take a week to ship even with in stock items. This is the only thing I've ever gotten from them.

Thinkdiff
MVM,
join:2001-08-07
Bronx, NY

Thinkdiff

MVM,

said by skeechan:

My point is Sprint may still take a week to ship even with in stock items. This is the only thing I've ever gotten from them.

While I was with Sprint from 2000 to 2011 (can't believe it was that long..), everything we ordered over the phone arrived within 2 days. That being said, we purchased the majority of our devices via retail stores, so maybe our shipping experience was not the norm.