spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Jodokast

join:2012-05-10

Insane behavior by players

Well I have been really focusing on pet battling, my goal is to get all my pets to at least level 10 and to get the achievement of 75 level 25's so I can get the reward pet red cricket

I have been doing it on my holy priest level 83 at Hyjal zone port starting town Nordrissil, its the safest and easiest spot to do everything, has stable and lots of battle pets level 22-23

here is the insane part that just stumps me, im on a pvp server and it seems that players with level 90 toons like to cause grief and harassment, some will just fly around killing each and every single spawned battle pet-that's insane since there is no way you can actually kill them all and keep them killed, they respawn very fast, as soon as you kill one another usually pops up, or they will fly around looking for someone standing still, gank them kill pet and rinse-repeat.

Last night(Sunday) a frost mage lvl 90 seemed to dedicate his entire night to just camping me to prevent me from doing any pet battles for at least four hours(yes im stubborn). I just dont get why at level 90 they have nothing better to do, there is so much to do at 90 that going to this zone and griefing is beyond my understanding

oh i almost forgot, a 90 monk figured out a way to grief players in the town and avoid death by guards, he drops a meditate portal next to the city portal, will gank someone then disappear port to the spot and then zone out to SW. yes i thought i was safe in town, he sure showed me how wrong i was...

Jodokast

correction to the monk part, monk was horde panda im Dwarf holy priest

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI
reply to Jodokast

If assholes could fly, WoW would be an airport.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
reply to Jodokast

I can't believe you stayed in the zone that long. My guess is that your griefer took it as a sign that you were into it on some level. Like it was some sick competition. Like "that guy" who gets so wrapped up in "1-upmanship" that he actually competes for who is the saddest individual or who had the worst childhood growing up. It's about the fight, not really about outcomes... they don't think that far ahead.
--
Guild leader of Pride and Ego (US:Nathrezim)
Good times with Great people in the Best way to spend $15/mo.

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it

join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA
kudos:1
reply to Jodokast

Not to be a punk, but it is a PvP server. People join those and PvP only.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA

said by cigtyme:

Not to be a punk

these caveats are really confessions.

cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it

Houma, LA

said by Immer:

said by cigtyme:

Not to be a punk

these caveats are really confessions.

I was on a PvP server for a while :P.

Jodokast

Im very goal driven and dont let a ganker drive me away, I was also expecting like normal people's behavior to gank one time and move on, so thats why I would keep rezzing and find another pet to battle, but they have won, i will be paying the $25 to move one of my alts to a non pvp server, just so i can not lose\waste time, rather spend my time doing pet battles to complete my pet battle goal and not spend so much time dying and running back to body.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Jodokast

On saturday night/early sunday I got my mage to lvl 80 so I moved to Hyjal there was a band of level 90 alliance camping horde from nordrassil and spreading all the way to the wolf camp, they were really organized and probably on vent because they grouped up and fought together when some horde 90s came to help, then they spread out again to those key points to grief low level players when the help found out their deal.

Then I moved to Vashjir (sp) to try to get some questing done and there were a couple 83-85 doing the same thing, there I could fight back but it was not worth the quest time lost.

I just had to log off and do something else.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA

CRZ sucks... at least we could get to know the big guilds on our server and get a feel for their activities... now... it's a crapshoot.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Yeah, servers are no longer stand alone, I can count people from 3 different servers (at least) when questing, getting the areas depleted of resources and gankers everywhere.

It was pretty funnry that "Mal'ganis" could not fight the band of 90s back it was just too many people.
--

Jodokast

reply to Jobbie

That what i do too Jobbie if im just questing- log off and play a diff alt
but im very focused on the pet stuff, very driven to get it done, I like the zone it satisfys all my pet needs

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Immer

When I was leveling my first 25 and my pet was still in the lvl range for N-STV I kept getting horde that would start attacking me and I'd kill them right after my pet battle.

btw is there any site that tells the ranking of honor points given?

some I get 1 others I get 5 or even 10, I haven't gotten more than 10 on a single HK but does it go higher?

Jodokast

1 recommendation

reply to Immer

Exactly Immer, the cross realm zoning is total bs, it has made me seriously think about quitting, I still find fun, but the xrealm zoning makes me think about quitting. ive been very close to quitting a few times. oh how i hate this part of the game, if blizzard really wants people to be together, like i have said before MERGE servers then, no need for this bs xrealm stuff

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Jodokast

said by Jodokast:

That what i do too Jobbie if im just questing- log off and play a diff alt
but im very focused on the pet stuff, very driven to get it done, I like the zone it satisfys all my pet needs

Totally agree with you, I am the same when I decide to level a toon I just don't stop that is why not being able to keep pushing was really aggravating.

It was really fun watching Krisnatharok getting pwned by druid + rogue when I called for help in guild. Then I was like "Nevermind man not worth it" while seeing a cat dead on the ground.
--

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI
Reviews:
·Comcast

lol. The easy solution to all of this is to move to a PvE server, or just never roll on a PvP server at all. That's probably impossible to those who have tons of alts and years invested in a PvP server - but my short experience on a PvP server made me so glad when I was a noob I rolled PvE...

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
reply to Jobbie

said by Jobbie:

It was pretty funnry that "Mal'ganis" could not fight the band of 90s back it was just too many people.

Given the population of Mal'ganis, you probably weren't in Kansas anymore, Toto... you were in the land of Oz.

Jodokast

reply to clawfury

ah Clawfury, if i was new yes that would be the best choice, but i am that one who has years invested and all my toons are on pvp servers, so since all achievements are now account wide, ill cough up the $25 and move one of my alts onto a PvE server

cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it

Houma, LA

Complaining about PvP on a PvP server is like going to an Amway convention and then bitching that they tried to sell you stuff, when all you wanted to do is see their products.

Don't get mad i just had to say this.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Jodokast

This coming from the guy who advocated "if it's red, it's dead... I grief players until they log off and call it RPing."

What goes around, comes around.

Jodokast

i knew if anyone had a comment it would be you Krisnatharok
about the pvp aspect, yes i been on pvp servers for years and years, yes i am used to being ganked, you choose to focus on a small part of what i said, but its a bit more than that

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

Meh. All lower zones are a FFA by people who get their cahones off by ganking lowbies with their 90s. I thought you'd like the change.

xenograffiti

@unt.edu
reply to Jodokast

You're on a pvp server, man.. The "insane behavior" is that you stayed for 4 hours.

Jodokast

reply to Krisnatharok

ROFL, well on that note, good night and stay blessed

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Krisnatharok

said by Krisnatharok:

This coming from the guy who advocated "if it's red, it's dead... I grief players until they log off and call it RPing."

What goes around, comes around.

Is that really a jodokast quote? If so then LOL
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

3 recommendations

Don't know what OP is complaining about. He laid out his opinions about PVP already in the "mean people" thread. I called him out as a griefer then, and it's clear to me he can't take a dose of his own medicine--compare the OP against this:

»[Raiding] Mean People Suck

said by Krisnatharok:

Griefers pick on the weak and the easily killable, oftentimes ridicule them ... but disappear as soon as a real fight shows up.

Here's what he thinks:

»Re: [Raiding] Mean People Suck
said by Jodokast:

I was out in dread wastes creating some pvp havoc, good old world pvp in action! and ended up making enemies(nothing makes me feel happier when they create or log onto an alt on my faction pst me with taunts\insults or trash talking)

said by Jodokast:

i am at War against Ally and it would make me laugh when i would fly over see red, stop gank them and get ready to move on to find out that the horde that was with him would yell at me for killing their friend, i said if they was your real friend they would have rolled Horde

said by Jodokast:

Krisnatharok- PVP in a WAR game.

take a moment and think about a simple basic principle. World of WARcraft, its not called make peace craft, this aint dominos or hop-scotch

if you want a non combative game you really, picked the wrong game. yes you can make a toon on a non-pvp server. bg's, arenas or controlled enviroments for battling is only a part of the game. RED means enemy, you may choose to avoid a fight thats your right, out in the world. but if your red and i see you, 90% im going to stop and attack you. hoping of course that i win the fight and kill you.

it sounds like your ally and a rogue
and i can only interfer with a persons daily grind if they are on a pvp server. but that goes both ways. i have been ganked plenty of times, all part of the game of war.

So he likes to go out into Dread Wastes and gank people doing dailies or questing to 90, then complains when he goes back to a lower zone and can't train up pets. Does OP win the hypocrite of the year award? You decide!
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Threatco

join:2011-04-19
Moncton, NB
reply to Jodokast

Suck it up princess.

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV

1 recommendation

reply to Krisnatharok

said by Krisnatharok:

Don't know what OP is complaining about. He laid out his opinions about PVP already in the "mean people" thread. I called him out as a griefer then, and it's clear to me he can't take a dose of his own medicine--compare the OP against this:

said by Krisnatharok:

Griefers pick on the weak and the easily killable, oftentimes ridicule them ... but disappear as soon as a real fight shows up.

Here's what he thinks:

said by Jodokast:

I was out in dread wastes creating some pvp havoc, good old world pvp in action! and ended up making enemies(nothing makes me feel happier when they create or log onto an alt on my faction pst me with taunts\insults or trash talking)

said by Jodokast:

i am at War against Ally and it would make me laugh when i would fly over see red, stop gank them and get ready to move on to find out that the horde that was with him would yell at me for killing their friend, i said if they was your real friend they would have rolled Horde

said by Jodokast:

Krisnatharok- PVP in a WAR game.

take a moment and think about a simple basic principle. World of WARcraft, its not called make peace craft, this aint dominos or hop-scotch

if you want a non combative game you really, picked the wrong game. yes you can make a toon on a non-pvp server. bg's, arenas or controlled enviroments for battling is only a part of the game. RED means enemy, you may choose to avoid a fight thats your right, out in the world. but if your red and i see you, 90% im going to stop and attack you. hoping of course that i win the fight and kill you.

it sounds like your ally and a rogue
and i can only interfer with a persons daily grind if they are on a pvp server. but that goes both ways. i have been ganked plenty of times, all part of the game of war.

So he likes to go out into Dread Wastes and gank people doing dailies or questing to 90, then complains when he goes back to a lower zone and can't train up pets. Does OP win the hypocrite of the year award? You decide!

ROFL.

I'm sorry. But this is just too funny.

Looks like homie got called out.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

1 recommendation

reply to Krisnatharok

It is said that I own 47 Internets.

I award you three.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

"Good morning, sir. I would like to spend the three internets currently burning a hole in my pocket..."