Search similar:

uniqs
Jodokast
join:2012-05-10

Jodokast to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok

Re: Insane behavior by players

i knew if anyone had a comment it would be you Krisnatharok
about the pvp aspect, yes i been on pvp servers for years and years, yes i am used to being ganked, you choose to focus on a small part of what i said, but its a bit more than that

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Meh. All lower zones are a FFA by people who get their cahones off by ganking lowbies with their 90s. I thought you'd like the change.

xenograffiti
@unt.edu

xenograffiti to Jodokast

Anon

to Jodokast
You're on a pvp server, man.. The "insane behavior" is that you stayed for 4 hours.
Jodokast

Jodokast to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok
ROFL, well on that note, good night and stay blessed

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

This coming from the guy who advocated "if it's red, it's dead... I grief players until they log off and call it RPing."

What goes around, comes around.

Is that really a jodokast quote? If so then LOL

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

3 recommendations

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Don't know what OP is complaining about. He laid out his opinions about PVP already in the "mean people" thread. I called him out as a griefer then, and it's clear to me he can't take a dose of his own medicine--compare the OP against this:

»[Raiding] Mean People Suck
said by Krisnatharok:

Griefers pick on the weak and the easily killable, oftentimes ridicule them ... but disappear as soon as a real fight shows up.

Here's what he thinks:

»Re: [Raiding] Mean People Suck
said by Jodokast:

I was out in dread wastes creating some pvp havoc, good old world pvp in action! and ended up making enemies(nothing makes me feel happier when they create or log onto an alt on my faction pst me with taunts\insults or trash talking)

said by Jodokast:

i am at War against Ally and it would make me laugh when i would fly over see red, stop gank them and get ready to move on to find out that the horde that was with him would yell at me for killing their friend, i said if they was your real friend they would have rolled Horde

said by Jodokast:

Krisnatharok- PVP in a WAR game.

take a moment and think about a simple basic principle. World of WARcraft, its not called make peace craft, this aint dominos or hop-scotch

if you want a non combative game you really, picked the wrong game. yes you can make a toon on a non-pvp server. bg's, arenas or controlled enviroments for battling is only a part of the game. RED means enemy, you may choose to avoid a fight thats your right, out in the world. but if your red and i see you, 90% im going to stop and attack you. hoping of course that i win the fight and kill you.

it sounds like your ally and a rogue
and i can only interfer with a persons daily grind if they are on a pvp server. but that goes both ways. i have been ganked plenty of times, all part of the game of war.

So he likes to go out into Dread Wastes and gank people doing dailies or questing to 90, then complains when he goes back to a lower zone and can't train up pets. Does OP win the hypocrite of the year award? You decide!
Threatco
join:2011-04-19
Moncton, NB

Threatco to Jodokast

to Jodokast
Suck it up princess.

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
join:2009-01-07
Nashville, TN

1 recommendation

Ghastlyone to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

Don't know what OP is complaining about. He laid out his opinions about PVP already in the "mean people" thread. I called him out as a griefer then, and it's clear to me he can't take a dose of his own medicine--compare the OP against this:

said by Krisnatharok:

Griefers pick on the weak and the easily killable, oftentimes ridicule them ... but disappear as soon as a real fight shows up.

Here's what he thinks:

said by Jodokast:

I was out in dread wastes creating some pvp havoc, good old world pvp in action! and ended up making enemies(nothing makes me feel happier when they create or log onto an alt on my faction pst me with taunts\insults or trash talking)

said by Jodokast:

i am at War against Ally and it would make me laugh when i would fly over see red, stop gank them and get ready to move on to find out that the horde that was with him would yell at me for killing their friend, i said if they was your real friend they would have rolled Horde

said by Jodokast:

Krisnatharok- PVP in a WAR game.

take a moment and think about a simple basic principle. World of WARcraft, its not called make peace craft, this aint dominos or hop-scotch

if you want a non combative game you really, picked the wrong game. yes you can make a toon on a non-pvp server. bg's, arenas or controlled enviroments for battling is only a part of the game. RED means enemy, you may choose to avoid a fight thats your right, out in the world. but if your red and i see you, 90% im going to stop and attack you. hoping of course that i win the fight and kill you.

it sounds like your ally and a rogue
and i can only interfer with a persons daily grind if they are on a pvp server. but that goes both ways. i have been ganked plenty of times, all part of the game of war.

So he likes to go out into Dread Wastes and gank people doing dailies or questing to 90, then complains when he goes back to a lower zone and can't train up pets. Does OP win the hypocrite of the year award? You decide!

ROFL.

I'm sorry. But this is just too funny.

Looks like homie got called out.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

1 recommendation

Exodus to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
It is said that I own 47 Internets.

I award you three.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

"Good morning, sir. I would like to spend the three internets currently burning a hole in my pocket..."
Jodokast

Jodokast

the coin has been spent, ill just close my account and move on, goodbye.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Closing your WoW account?

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
join:2009-01-07
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone

Premium Member

said by Exodus:

I think he meant his DSLR account. Click on his name and proceed to read "Inactive Account"

lol

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
Something got disappeared...

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Damn I am too late.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Ghastlyone

Premium Member

to Ghastlyone
said by Ghastlyone:

said by Exodus:

I think he meant his DSLR account. Click on his name and proceed to read "Inactive Account"

lol

Awww yeah. Dollarcide.
Expand your moderator at work
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA

cigtyme

Re: Insane behavior by players

WoW start a thread. Grief. get pwned by inspector Krisnatharok. Close account due to embarassment. Create alter now due to the shame of being a noob. Gedt pwned at WoW while pet leveling. Our Profit.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Anon

Premium Member

to Anon
Hypocrisy's a bitch.
Krisnatharok

Krisnatharok to cigtyme

Premium Member

to cigtyme
said by cigtyme:

WoW start a thread. Grief. get pwned by inspector Krisnatharok. Close account due to embarassment. Create alter now due to the shame of being a noob. Gedt pwned at WoW while pet leveling. Our Profit.

Stay tuned for a just-joined account to become active in the next couple days.

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

Hypocrisy's a bitch.

+1 Well played sir!

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to cigtyme

Premium Member

to cigtyme
if done correctly, its a great way to reinvent yourself. If done incorrectly... man... I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that trollageddon.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Ask about Savious. He survived. And the job that Arch pulled on him makes this look like a bored artist doodling on toiletpaper...

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

I've heard of it.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

You would actually be surprised if you knew who was pulling the strings behind the great Savious troll of 2012. I was just the spokesperson on that one.

But Savious realized got his shit together and people began receiving him into the community. He posted some valuable information for Diablo 3 and many people have him on Real ID. He has alts in our guild.

This forum pursues truth, honesty, and integrity. Most people end up dollarciding like Jodokast, but Savious is an example of what happens when you get slapped on the wrist and turn things around.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

said by Exodus:

This forum pursues truth, honesty, and integrity. Most people who think they're above being held to their own standard end up dollarciding like Jodokast, but Savious is an example of what happens when you get slapped on the wrist and turn things around.

Clarified.
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix to Jodokast

to Jodokast
Thank god you aren't on illidan. I decided to level a space goat priest for pvp and now reliving the gankfest from vanilla in stranglethorn vale. Note to you travel in a group and carry the biggest damn stick you can find!
Kevlar2
Kevlar
join:2008-02-19
Spartanburg, SC

Kevlar2

I know late to this thread but thought Id share my 2c on this behavior.

Years ago leveling on Twisting Nether (RP-PvP). BC expansion if I remember right. Me alliance Paladin low 50s. Zone Winterspring.

Killing Yetis minding my own business like usual an undead warrior comes into "my" zone. I generally just let people alone unless attacked so I just keep my eye on him.

Soon as he sees me he charges and engages. Back then (BC) Retpaladins were pretty good and especially against warriors. I keeel him.

He rezzes. Rinse and repeat. I figured he'd get bored as he was getting precisely zero xp and I was getting some (while he was corpse running, rezzzing, eating to full) this went on for literally 2-3 hours solid as I was grinding. I thought about just leaving but then I thought "why should I leave? Im winning these fights".

Eventually I was gibbed by a ?? (70) Rogue from stealth. I cant remember if it was me that alted over to horde to whisper him or he did to whisper me (the ability to roll both factions on a pvp server was pretty new whenever this was)....and he proceeded to tell me thats what happened when I "griefed his guildie"......??

So me never instigating but just defending myself against some psycho (AND never even jumping him soon as he rezzed but letting him alone in case he wanted to just quit)...is "griefing" on my part?

I dont mind pvp or I wouldnt have decided to level one on a pvp server to see how it was but this is just.....well insane behavior imo.

The0_o
join:2011-06-15
Silver Spring, MD

1 edit

The0_o to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok
So much Win in this thread.

I remember leveling in STV late BC. On the road to another quest hub i spot an AFK flagged level 8 gnome. So being a good member of the horde, i kill it, a second after the shot lands (and flags me) a level ?? (70) rogue one shots me.

Instead of being smart about it and rezzing after my flag had dropped or logging out, i try to out run the rogue. 13 deaths later, i wall climb up the side of this hill, rez, kill the gnome/bait one more time and heartstone out of there.

I dont normally gank but i have done it twice in the 6-7 years since i started playing.

1 - Badland hunting rares, a flagged ally lock came alittle to close to the mob i targeted. a multishot killed her.

2 - Midsummer event, in the highlands (level 30ish zone), a paladin was using the 2 seat rocket to help his level 40 buddy dose the flames. I killed the level 40 for touch my bonfire, then dropped a fire trap right next to the pally. pally rezzed her right on top of it, she died again, i drop a frost trap next to the pally and a snake trap in front of that. Pally gets frozen, i mount up and fly away. In my combat log i see (some thing like this)

Snake has slain priest
[Snake does 3333 damage (999 over kill)]

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

What is this flagged thing you are talking about?