hitachi369
Embrace Your Rights
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Grand Rapids, MI
kudos:4
reply to kcorscadden

Re: Why are websites blocked?

Blocked for me, but I think that is for a different reason.

hitachi's Employeer Electronic Communications policy and the Employee Policy Manual restricts access to this web page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL:
»www.ftazeta.com/

You are:
My employee number

Workstation ID:
My employee workstation

IP Address:

And Today is:
11/12/2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you feel you have reached this page in error, and you think that you are attempting to access a legitimate business site, contact the Help Desk at help number to report the issue.

Please have the following information available:

Your Employee #
Website (URL listed above) that you are attempting to access
Last date that the website worked (if applicable)
If you are on a website and are having problems with accessing a link, please note the page that you are trying to access. (If you put your mouse over the link, the link name should appear in the lower LEFT of your web browser window).

Notice: Due to the continued current and emerging threat of email based attacks on the hitachi's employeers network, we have determined that access to web based email services will be prohibited indefinitely in accordance with the "Electronic Communications Policy."

--
STOP THE NSA WIRETAPS

They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security
~Benjamin Franklin