MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Service

I will be happy to look into the service issues you have been having any get this issue escalated accordingly so you can get the service in which you are paying for. Can you send me an IM with your account or phone number?
JohnJohnson5
join:2012-11-12

JohnJohnson5

MediacomChad, do you think it should take a kid working Mediacom public relations/damage control in Florida to selectively fix people's business from half way across the country? Should it ever get to that point? This is what you call customer service? I have to complain to some ::nameless:: board on the internet to get my problem escalated to some "level" that might be important enough to fix? Is that honestly how you guys work?

I am completely insulted. I am a professional internet service provider that moved to an area that Mediacom has a monopoly in and Mediacom is ruining my business.

::ITS THIS SIMPLE::
Mediacom's crappy internet & phone service does not work, so my internet business based on Mediacom's crappy service does not work either.

Be my guest MediacomChad, press your "magic button" and selectively fix my internet service from waaaaaay down there in Florida, while you ignore everyone else that hasn't found you in your secret cave yet. PS=That is one crappy service model.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

JohnJohnson,

It is not our intention to only fix selective accounts. Unfortunately when a problem does occur we want to make sure it is taken care of. In your case it was not, which is why I stepped in. No matter how the account is handed off (via phone, internet forums, facebook, etc.) we want to make sure this gets fixed. We would love for it not to come to you having to post on the internet about a problem to get it fixed, and that is why I also look into other reasons this was not resolved in the first place. My intention is not to just fix your account but understand why it wasn't fixed on the first call and go from there to make sure the reps you call into and the reps in the field are empowered to fix the issues directly so it doesn't have to get to this point. I apologize for the issues and would love to see what is going on. I am not showing a PM currently. Please PM me your telephone# or MAC address and I will look at this immediately.