Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

3 recommendations

Krisnatharok to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus

Re: Insane behavior by players

Don't know what OP is complaining about. He laid out his opinions about PVP already in the "mean people" thread. I called him out as a griefer then, and it's clear to me he can't take a dose of his own medicine--compare the OP against this:

»[Raiding] Mean People Suck
said by Krisnatharok:

Griefers pick on the weak and the easily killable, oftentimes ridicule them ... but disappear as soon as a real fight shows up.

Here's what he thinks:

»Re: [Raiding] Mean People Suck
said by Jodokast:

I was out in dread wastes creating some pvp havoc, good old world pvp in action! and ended up making enemies(nothing makes me feel happier when they create or log onto an alt on my faction pst me with taunts\insults or trash talking)

said by Jodokast:

i am at War against Ally and it would make me laugh when i would fly over see red, stop gank them and get ready to move on to find out that the horde that was with him would yell at me for killing their friend, i said if they was your real friend they would have rolled Horde

said by Jodokast:

Krisnatharok- PVP in a WAR game.

take a moment and think about a simple basic principle. World of WARcraft, its not called make peace craft, this aint dominos or hop-scotch

if you want a non combative game you really, picked the wrong game. yes you can make a toon on a non-pvp server. bg's, arenas or controlled enviroments for battling is only a part of the game. RED means enemy, you may choose to avoid a fight thats your right, out in the world. but if your red and i see you, 90% im going to stop and attack you. hoping of course that i win the fight and kill you.

it sounds like your ally and a rogue
and i can only interfer with a persons daily grind if they are on a pvp server. but that goes both ways. i have been ganked plenty of times, all part of the game of war.

So he likes to go out into Dread Wastes and gank people doing dailies or questing to 90, then complains when he goes back to a lower zone and can't train up pets. Does OP win the hypocrite of the year award? You decide!

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
join:2009-01-07
Nashville, TN

1 recommendation

Ghastlyone

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

Don't know what OP is complaining about. He laid out his opinions about PVP already in the "mean people" thread. I called him out as a griefer then, and it's clear to me he can't take a dose of his own medicine--compare the OP against this:

said by Krisnatharok:

Griefers pick on the weak and the easily killable, oftentimes ridicule them ... but disappear as soon as a real fight shows up.

Here's what he thinks:

said by Jodokast:

I was out in dread wastes creating some pvp havoc, good old world pvp in action! and ended up making enemies(nothing makes me feel happier when they create or log onto an alt on my faction pst me with taunts\insults or trash talking)

said by Jodokast:

i am at War against Ally and it would make me laugh when i would fly over see red, stop gank them and get ready to move on to find out that the horde that was with him would yell at me for killing their friend, i said if they was your real friend they would have rolled Horde

said by Jodokast:

Krisnatharok- PVP in a WAR game.

take a moment and think about a simple basic principle. World of WARcraft, its not called make peace craft, this aint dominos or hop-scotch

if you want a non combative game you really, picked the wrong game. yes you can make a toon on a non-pvp server. bg's, arenas or controlled enviroments for battling is only a part of the game. RED means enemy, you may choose to avoid a fight thats your right, out in the world. but if your red and i see you, 90% im going to stop and attack you. hoping of course that i win the fight and kill you.

it sounds like your ally and a rogue
and i can only interfer with a persons daily grind if they are on a pvp server. but that goes both ways. i have been ganked plenty of times, all part of the game of war.

So he likes to go out into Dread Wastes and gank people doing dailies or questing to 90, then complains when he goes back to a lower zone and can't train up pets. Does OP win the hypocrite of the year award? You decide!

ROFL.

I'm sorry. But this is just too funny.

Looks like homie got called out.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

1 recommendation

Exodus to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
It is said that I own 47 Internets.

I award you three.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

"Good morning, sir. I would like to spend the three internets currently burning a hole in my pocket..."
Jodokast
join:2012-05-10

Jodokast

the coin has been spent, ill just close my account and move on, goodbye.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Closing your WoW account?

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
join:2009-01-07
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone

Premium Member

said by Exodus:

I think he meant his DSLR account. Click on his name and proceed to read "Inactive Account"

lol

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
Something got disappeared...

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Damn I am too late.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Ghastlyone

Premium Member

to Ghastlyone
said by Ghastlyone:

said by Exodus:

I think he meant his DSLR account. Click on his name and proceed to read "Inactive Account"

lol

Awww yeah. Dollarcide.

Gork
Ou812ic
join:2001-10-06
Bountiful, UT

Gork to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

Don't know what OP is complaining about. He laid out his opinions about PVP already in the "mean people" thread. I called him out as a griefer then, and it's clear to me he can't take a dose of his own medicine

Way to call 'em out! Do you perform work on an hourly wage basis? My two-faced lying confused brother needs a little work.