uniqs
share rss forum feed

TSI Keith
Premium
join:2012-07-09
kudos:5
reply to amd7674

Re: [OUTAGES] 11/12/2012 16H30

We have been having ongoing issues in Ottawa yes. However, until today they have not been RF/Signal related. They had a tech out due to poor signal and after the tech left the signal was still out of spec therefore I do not think their issue is related to these.

Out of curiosity, did you check the signal levels again when the modem was working at your place?

Now I left at office at 7pm this evening (just before your last reply in the direct forum) so unfortunately I do not have access to open your ticket now, but I have reached out to a colleague who is making sure that your ticket is pushed tonight so that the dates we discussed will still be valid (I believe he is working your ticket as I type).
--
TSI Keith (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

amd7674

join:2007-02-19
Nepean, ON
said by TSI Keith:

We have been having ongoing issues in Ottawa yes. However, until today they have not been RF/Signal related. They had a tech out due to poor signal and after the tech left the signal was still out of spec therefore I do not think their issue is related to these.

Out of curiosity, did you check the signal levels again when the modem was working at your place?

Now I left at office at 7pm this evening (just before your last reply in the direct forum) so unfortunately I do not have access to open your ticket now, but I have reached out to a colleague who is making sure that your ticket is pushed tonight so that the dates we discussed will still be valid (I believe he is working your ticket as I type).

The signal levels on their modem at my place were very good...