jkb3

join:2002-02-08
Oakville, ON
Reviews:
·voip.ms
reply to suppafly

Re: Hello

Hi Peter,

I did open a ticket, two actually and you responded to it ignoring the question why my account was suspended from buying DIDs? I even called in for support and the telephone support ignored me and said to just submit tickets. You just said to me in the ticket to send you the, rate center desired and quantity of the DIDs I want to buy. With all the carriers I do business they list DIDs so I can pick and choose instant activation, with VoIP.ms now I have to wait to see if the rate center is serviced then assigned a DID chosen by your staff.

suppafly
Premium
join:2009-11-27
Reviews:
·Cablemas
Hello

My memory may be failing me, but I do not remember answering this ticket recently, I deal with dozens of tickets every day and I certainly can not recall something that may have happened months ago. I am not aware of your VoIP.ms account or ticket number at the moment, so unfortunately I can not give an accurate reply. If you could send me your ticket number, I will have the sales department reply to your inquiry.

Thank you for your cooperation, you posted here you wanted someone from VoIP.ms to solve this, and that is what im trying to do.

Regards,
--
Peter Sahui - VoIP.ms

jkb3

join:2002-02-08
Oakville, ON
Reviews:
·voip.ms
Hi Peter it's was early 2012, I have been using you guys for a long time and want to continue to do business. I'm not sure if you can get the sales guys to look at the account as you said in the ticket "I do not have information about the status of your account, other than it is able to purchase numbers in the way mentioned above." aka open ticket, wait... and then I'll have a DID assigned.

If you can kindly look into this matter for me that would be much appreciated.

Here are the two ticket ID# 469646 and 525768

Regards,
J
Not a review »
This is a sub-selection from Hello