uniqs
share rss forum feed

Michail
Premium
join:2000-08-02
Boynton Beach, FL
kudos:1

Slow/Invisible water leak

I have a problem that has been driving me crazy for the past couple of weeks. I seem to have a water leak but no signs of one. My jet pump is cycling about every 1/2 hour to hour. In the past that was a sign of a toilet that was stuck. This time I have no signs of anything running or leaking water.

If there was a leak somewhere I think I'd have found the signs by now.

Could it be leaking back down the well? The check valve is only about a year old. Plus I thought if it was the check valve wouldn't the well just lose prime without impacting the pressurized side?

shdesigns