uniqs

bbbc
join:2001-10-02
NorthAmerica

bbbc to aaah

to aaah

Re: CNOC Files w/ CRTC Against Rogers

"In the case of a highly visible Chatham based ISP"

I'm snickering that JF is doing the Lord Voldemort thing in his current submission, "You-Know-Who", "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" or "the Dark Lord".

creed3020
Premium Member
join:2006-04-26
Kitchener, ON

creed3020

Premium Member

I also got a laugh out of the 'ISP-who's-name-shall-not-be-named' gambit.

Either way I am happy to see that motions have gone out to rectify the current issue this will have on the competitive landscape for TPIA providers and end users.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by creed3020:

I also got a laugh out of the 'ISP-who's-name-shall-not-be-named' gambit.

LOL... JF's a bright guy, but he holds grudges like no tomorrow...

I remember during one of the hearings where there were audio transcripts, you could really hear him almost stutter where he had to mention TekSavvy by name... LOL

And then there's the grudge against DSLR... Silly wabbit.

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
join:2005-04-27
Calgary, AB

1 recommendation

TOPDAWG

Premium Member

hm the hell with his hate for tek and now this site it seems. guy always seemed to be to have a huge ego and think he was more important then he really was.
resa1983
Premium Member
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON

resa1983

Premium Member

Peter Nowak did a story about this:
»wordsbynowak.com/2012/11 ··· nternet/

I've sent him a tweet asking him about:
"The regulator has responded and is indeed expediting the application. Rogers has been ordered to reply by the end of this week, with a further rebuttal from CNOC due by the end of next week."
Because its not reflected on the Telecom proceedings page.

Shrug
@videotron.ca

Shrug to TOPDAWG

Anon

to TOPDAWG
said by TOPDAWG:

hm the hell with his hate for tek and now this site it seems. guy always seemed to be to have a huge ego and think he was more important then he really was.

I doubt there is hate with TSI. More of a show to put distance from them in the eyes of others. Hate doesn't lead to those pictures of Marc, Rocky and JF hugging we always see. And who really cares if he really does dislike them? Does that bug you that someone doesn't like teksavvy? Seems to me you're a little over sensitive with your love for them. Meanwhile (and to inject a bit of reality here), he steps up to the plate for everyone, unlike the you who is ragging on him. You seem jealous of him. But if you can do a better job, I invite you to step up and do it... Otherwise... well, you know...
resa1983
Premium Member
North York, ON

resa1983

Premium Member

Asked Peter Nowak for the CRTC order, and here it is.
bt
join:2009-02-26
canada

bt

Somehow, I get the feeling that CNOC won't be waiting until the 23rd to file their response.

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

1 edit

dillyhammer to TOPDAWG

Premium Member

to TOPDAWG
said by TOPDAWG:

This so-called hate it nothing but forum conjecture and speculation fueled by the same sort of mentality that causes people to slow down at accident scenes hoping to get a glimpse of bodies 'n' guts 'n' gore.

I personally find his ego pretty much commensurate with his abilities and intellect, and of his importance in the grand telecom regulatory bullshit scheme of things there can be no dispute. He's had an impact, done a lot, and obviously intends to do more.

You could just, you know, break down and thank him.

Mike

Then N Than
@videotron.ca

Then N Than to TOPDAWG

Anon

to TOPDAWG
said by TOPDAWG:

guy always seemed to be to have a huge ego and think he was more important then he really was.

I don't know if i'm crossing the line here... you decide... BUT, JF knows how to use the words "then" and "than" properly.

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
join:2005-04-27
Calgary, AB

TOPDAWG to Shrug

Premium Member

to Shrug
could careless about tek as last time I had service with them I was not a fan. Why would anyone be jealous don't be silly. I don't call him and rock having fights on here a front no point to it. people who saw a lot of the posts know what I'm talking about.
TOPDAWG

TOPDAWG to dillyhammer

Premium Member

to dillyhammer
nah seems like an OK guy but seen him go nuts on folks one to many times who don't agree with him. no big sure he is a very nice guy in real life just sometimes a personally does comes off different online then in real life. There said what I wanted off topic so I be done on this subject yo.

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere to HiVolt

Premium Member

to HiVolt
said by HiVolt:

....And then there's the grudge against DSLR... Silly wabbit.

Trix are for kids

Then again it might be :

Daffy : RABBIT SEASON !

Bugs : DUCK SEASON !
Davesnothere

Davesnothere to dillyhammer

Premium Member

to dillyhammer
said by dillyhammer:

....I personally find his [JF's] ego pretty much commensurate with his abilities and intellect, and of his importance in the grand telecom regulatory bullshit scheme of things there can be no dispute. He's had an impact, done a lot, and obviously intends to do more.

You could just, you know, break down and thank him.

Hey, mayhaps even buy him breakfast.
Davesnothere

Davesnothere to Then N Than

Premium Member

to Then N Than
said by Then N Than :

said by TOPDAWG:

guy always seemed to be to have a huge ego and think he was more important then he really was.

I don't know if i'm crossing the line here... you decide... BUT, JF knows how to use the words "then" and "than" properly.

Pretty good for a guy whose first language is not English !

And it's surprising how many folks get those two words swapped, or only use one of them all of the time.

pick a name
@videotron.ca

pick a name

Anon

said by Davesnothere:

Pretty good for a guy whose first language is not English !

And it's surprising how many folks get those two words swapped, or only use one of them all of the time.

Actually I have never seen this ever in Quebec. It's something I have *only* ever saw on this forum coming from both Ontarians and people from the maritimes over the years here. I don't even know a French guy here in Quebec that frigs these two up.

Says something about the schools when then and than are one in the same.
resa1983
Premium Member
North York, ON

resa1983 to Davesnothere

Premium Member

to Davesnothere
Its surprisingly difficult to write a decent submission, when all you can think of is "This is total bullshit" and it pops up on the page a few times, only to have to change it.
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

1 edit

34764170 (banned) to HiVolt

to HiVolt
said by HiVolt:

[
LOL... JF's a bright guy

His posts seem to be so 50/50 on here. Maybe he is trying to fool people on here.