DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: Fastest way to get a guild to level 2

But you're on Mal, CRZ is for under pop zones.

I see them all the time all over MoP.

Its just a matter of how many toons are in the zone.

BTW its a good reason you should have power leveled, greifers weren't greifing for the first few days.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

I'm not too worried about it, I just have TLS and DW to do on that toon, and I know DW is always high enough pop due to Klaxxi dailies. Spriests have decent defenses and help is always near-by.

It really sucks for everyone else trying to level up. X-realm really means 90s get free griefing.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to DarkLogix

said by DarkLogix:

But you're on Mal, CRZ is for under pop zones.

Cross realm zones don't respect server names they are locations "shared" in a common server, that means when you are on a CRZ you are no longer in your own server (see GW2 overflow servers).

That is why I posted that when we got the alliance griefers in griefers in Hyjal, "Malganis" as a server couldn't do much against it because they were so from at least 3 different servers.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

Wrong, that might be how it works on GW but in wow it allows cross when a zone's pop from that server is low.

so if enough Horde from Mal zoned in the CRZ ally would be pushed back to their server.

Its not overflow but rather underflow, you don't have enough from your server in the zone so it puts people from an acceptable server into that zone to reach a quota if you will.

think of it more that the zone is on both servers but when theres a low pop for a zone from a given server it trys to populate it by pulling people from other realms.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

Ok