said by NCRGuy:
What donoreo said. She can get the photo card, and then get her health card. Sounds like exactly the kind of situation the photo card was designed for.
That is just the list of "any one is good" here is the list of "any two of these"
List 2: 2 documents required
2 documents are required to satisfy all three data elements
1. Birth Certificate issued by a Canadian or US jurisdiction8
2. Certified Copy of Marriage Certificate (issued by Ontario only)
3. Certified Copy of Statement of Live Birth (issued by Ontario only)
4. Canadian Certificate of Indian Status - issued by the Canadian Federal Government
5. Drivers Licence or Enhanced Drivers Licence - issued by another Canadian or a US jurisdiction
6. Identity Card - issued by a Canadian or US jurisdiction
7. Ontario health card
8. Ontario student card with signature9
9. Declaration from a Guarantor SR-LD-4010
10. Department of National Defence (DND) identity card--
The irony of common sense, it is not that common.
I cannot deny anything I did not say.
A kitten dies every time someone uses "then" and "than" incorrectly.
I mock people who give their children odd spelling of names.