share rss forum feed

cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it

join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA
kudos:1
reply to Anon

Re: Insane behavior by players

WoW start a thread. Grief. get pwned by inspector Krisnatharok. Close account due to embarassment. Create alter now due to the shame of being a noob. Gedt pwned at WoW while pet leveling. Our Profit.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
said by cigtyme:

WoW start a thread. Grief. get pwned by inspector Krisnatharok. Close account due to embarassment. Create alter now due to the shame of being a noob. Gedt pwned at WoW while pet leveling. Our Profit.

Stay tuned for a just-joined account to become active in the next couple days.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
reply to cigtyme
if done correctly, its a great way to reinvent yourself. If done incorrectly... man... I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that trollageddon.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
Ask about Savious. He survived. And the job that Arch pulled on him makes this look like a bored artist doodling on toiletpaper...

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
I've heard of it.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
You would actually be surprised if you knew who was pulling the strings behind the great Savious troll of 2012. I was just the spokesperson on that one.

But Savious realized got his shit together and people began receiving him into the community. He posted some valuable information for Diablo 3 and many people have him on Real ID. He has alts in our guild.

This forum pursues truth, honesty, and integrity. Most people end up dollarciding like Jodokast, but Savious is an example of what happens when you get slapped on the wrist and turn things around.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
said by Archivis:

This forum pursues truth, honesty, and integrity. Most people who think they're above being held to their own standard end up dollarciding like Jodokast, but Savious is an example of what happens when you get slapped on the wrist and turn things around.

Clarified.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

The0_o

join:2011-06-15
Silver Spring, MD

1 edit
So much Win in this thread.

I remember leveling in STV late BC. On the road to another quest hub i spot an AFK flagged level 8 gnome. So being a good member of the horde, i kill it, a second after the shot lands (and flags me) a level ?? (70) rogue one shots me.

Instead of being smart about it and rezzing after my flag had dropped or logging out, i try to out run the rogue. 13 deaths later, i wall climb up the side of this hill, rez, kill the gnome/bait one more time and heartstone out of there.

I dont normally gank but i have done it twice in the 6-7 years since i started playing.

1 - Badland hunting rares, a flagged ally lock came alittle to close to the mob i targeted. a multishot killed her.

2 - Midsummer event, in the highlands (level 30ish zone), a paladin was using the 2 seat rocket to help his level 40 buddy dose the flames. I killed the level 40 for touch my bonfire, then dropped a fire trap right next to the pally. pally rezzed her right on top of it, she died again, i drop a frost trap next to the pally and a snake trap in front of that. Pally gets frozen, i mount up and fly away. In my combat log i see (some thing like this)

Snake has slain priest
[Snake does 3333 damage (999 over kill)]
--
"There is no good. No Evil. No Light. There is only PIE"

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
What is this flagged thing you are talking about?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
If you're on a pve server and pvp flagged you get attacked unless your good.

Kevlar
Kevlar

join:2008-02-19
Spartanburg, SC
unless your good.....

Lol see thats where you have it wrong for those of you who play on pvp servers mostly.

On a pvp server you see an opposite faction not in a sanctuary or their safe low zones you MIGHT attack or be attacked. Its up to what your mood is right then. World pvp is old hat to you on a pvp server. On the other hand......

If you are on a PvE server and flag yourself and be in sight of opposite faction you WILL be attacked fairly soon.

See its more of a novelty to PvE folks. Its fun (on a limited basis mind you) because outside of controlled BGS a lot of PVE server folks have never engaged in a pvp fight so its exciting and "new".

I BG a lot on pve servers while questing so I come out and im flagged for 5 mins, And have NEVER not been attacked in that 5 min window if I ran across anyone all the way back to patch 2.0 (I started in Vanilla but never pvped in vanilla to any extent)

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
I just say, sorry I thought you were a quest mob.

Tweakbl

join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV
Insane behavior by players...No.... But Rather Insane behavior by Forum Members

I vote for sticky. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Morage

@telecomputing.se
reply to Kevlar
Having always played on PVP or RP-PVP servers I have noticed gankers are quit often i groups of 2 and go after the lone questers.
Ganking often stops around 09:00 when the kids go to bed.

Surviving a ganking gives you a huge boost in satisfaction especially if you manage to kill one of them. But you need to get out of there quick before they call in more ppl.

Not surviving can have a cascade effect especially if they camp you.
You get pissed, rez some were safe and bug out of the area and even if your the most friendly person in the world you kill the next opposite faction you see in some sort of twisted revenge thing (usually feel bad about it later but your bloods up just now) and of course the poor victim dose the same thing.

Its all part of the living hell you chose when you picked a pvp realm and dose add another dimension to leveling making the world out side of the city's a scary place and not just a quest hub.