uniqs

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to cigtyme

to cigtyme

Re: [Raiding] If you had to be on a raid team of all DSLR poster

{{{ tanks like a boss. heals like a boss. dps like a boss.

this thread is long....how'd i miss it? long weekend? maybe. anyways, thanks for the mentions. btw, snuff doesn't get my troll juices going.

still healing on my shaman. 25k healing power. 10k spirit. endless mana pool....

i wouldn't want to raid with a majority of the DSLR posters as yall are too casual and would probably tell me "it's just a game" after several wipes and i became agitated. this isn't "just a game." it's hobby...it's an e-sport (the angry guildmaster youtube)

don't explain the fight for 5 minutes before a pull. we read about it already. we might've watched a vid or two before coming to raid. LET ME FEEL IT like Archivis said. Then after 1-2 attempts I'll have it down and we can crush it like a boss.

Also, when people start to get tired of attempts I'd play the A-Team theme song in Vent/Mumble. You're welcome.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

calm down there Francis.
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar to mettachain

to mettachain
25K HPS seems rather low, I hit 35K to 40K on most fights with i470 gear atm.. but I'm dancing with dual spec with ele, only switch one trinket and embroidery from int to spirit (I carry plenty of mats for that)

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

obvioulsy you don't read well. i didn't say HPS, i said healing power = spell power for resto shaman with the earthliving imbue.

nice try on the call out. get up to 55k HPS then talk to me.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

1 recommendation

Exodus

Premium Member

55k HPS?

Do you even lift?

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

not playing on the monk
mettachain

mettachain to Exodus

to Exodus
also, have you ever seen a mistweaver NOT use uplift?

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

uplift is OP.

I cannot wait until I have infinite mana. I will get the uplift glyph and just laugh at the meters.

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

my monk is ilvl 458. RNG goddess hates my monk and refuses to drop any gear in the 5 mans. uplift is my bread and butter after the 3 chi HoT popped on the tank.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

said by mettachain:

RNG goddess hates my monk and refuses to drop any gear in the 5 mans.

All trolling aside, it could be worse and you could be getting the same sidegrade item drop from a particular boss 3 times, or getting the same item that you looted in normal mode the night before in LFR, or using a coin and getting the same sidegrade item that you just received...

I'm the only person that I know that has gotten >5 drops from LFR and is unable to use any of them.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I got the same tanking shield from spirit kings twice.

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain to McBrain

to McBrain
That is just terrible. Especially using a gold token for loot. Think a ticket would be answered satisfactorily for that?

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

I doubt it...I've got 3x the neck from Will of Emporer in my bag, and last night in LFR I got bracers off the first two bosses in HoF when I looted the normal mode bracers off the second boss Sunday night.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
I've gotten more than 5 drops total in LFR
but only able to use 2 of them, wand and trinket.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

I've gotten absolutely nothing I can use.

Sidegrade gloves off Stone Guard
3x lower ilvl necklace
2x lower ilvl bracers in HoF

The loot system should be "smart", i.e. don't give me random loot that I can't/won't be using. Honestly I would have been better off getting gold last night in HoF instead of 2 pairs of bracers I will vendor. ~29g for getting no loot > ~16g I get from vendoring bracers.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Well atleast I'm an enchanter, so poof sha crystals.

last week I got something and got 2x sha crystals out of it.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Yeah, my progression-minded guild probably looks down on me because for my measely 263 level of enchanting...it's probably something I should work on.

I'm still trying to decide if I should ditch it or not. I mean, if I'm going to spend gold power leveling a profession, I don't want it to be the same one that my RL best friend has who is also in my guild and raid group...you know?

Any suggestions? I was thinking Alchemy or possibly Leatherworking.

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

alchemy is the cheapest and easiest profession to level. plus double time on flasks and stuff

leatherworking really only has leg armors and wrist embosses. not really that worth the time/money invested into powering that.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
until blizzard gives us back some form of cauldron, I'd say alchemy is a great way to provide for the raiding group while minimizing your reliance on others for flasks. Xmute CDs are also a welcome addition to a guild's arsenal. But if the goal is min/max > utility, I'd say BS>Engineering>JC
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar to mettachain

to mettachain
said by mettachain:

my monk is ilvl 458. RNG goddess hates my monk and refuses to drop any gear in the 5 mans. uplift is my bread and butter after the 3 chi HoT popped on the tank.

Welcome to my moonkin world.. I ran like 8 heroics last night and couldn't get anything, I just had it and bought some conqueror pieces to reach i460 with the help of VP gear, had to equip a BoA trinket for the last jump from i459 to i460

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Immer

to Immer
I'll probably go with alchemy...It's familiar to me and fairly simple to generate some profit from without having a gathering profession to back it up.

I'll probably be a potion master simply for the procs...potions are the most frequently made and sold item as far as Alchemy goes, and I don't have an alt with mining or JC to really power feed a xmute master.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

sounds like a solid plan. your xmutes will still be valuable to guildies who can send you their 6x10 stacks of ghostiron bar per day for their living steel.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
said by McBrain:

Yeah, my progression-minded guild probably looks down on me because for my measely 263 level of enchanting...it's probably something I should work on.

I'm still trying to decide if I should ditch it or not. I mean, if I'm going to spend gold power leveling a profession, I don't want it to be the same one that my RL best friend has who is also in my guild and raid group...you know?

Any suggestions? I was thinking Alchemy or possibly Leatherworking.

You're almost half way there, just git'r'done.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go with Alchemy.

Enchanting is a bore. Plus I hate grinding rep...and I refuse to do it to get an upperhand in my profession, or at least right now I do.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Enchanting you get +160 int to each ring.

I find it handy, I was able to DE all of the quest rewards that I didn't want.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

All crafting professions give you the same bonus (at least in theory).

I'll get 320 more intellect from flasks, for example.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to mettachain

Premium Member

to mettachain
said by mettachain:

obvioulsy you don't read well. i didn't say HPS, i said healing power = spell power for resto shaman with the earthliving imbue.

nice try on the call out. get up to 55k HPS then talk to me.

»Re: [Classes] Monk Mistweaver

How is 62k HPS on Garalon with ilevel 468 gear, including a PVP trinket, a 440 waist and a 442 helm? No enchants.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

said by Exodus:

How is 62k HPS on Garalon with ilevel 468 gear, including a PVP trinket, a 440 waist and a 442 helm? No enchants.

Good enough to get your epeen stroked by this guy.
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA

cigtyme

McBrain you never picked out your raid team yet, according to your persona here, most people would think you would pick you 9 more times.

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14

said by cigtyme:

McBrain you never picked out your raid team yet, according to your persona here, most people would think you would pick you 9 more times.

*I'ma chargin' ma fireball!!!

it would be sweet to see a boss get infini-brained