share rss forum feed

BlitzenZeus
Burnt Out Cynic
Premium
join:2000-01-13
kudos:3
reply to Immer

Re: Blue Post Tracker: Zarhym tackles worldofquestcraft QQ

I don't do dailies unless I need those lesser tokens, or the rep to buy something, so yes the dailies are mandatory at some point if I want to improve my gear. Don't do the golden lotus dailies to unlock the other dailies you you can't get crafting items like enchanting patterns. So blizzard is full of shit on this one. In previous expansions you had the options of tabards, some didn't like you had to grind instances for rep, but I found it less annoying than having to do a finite number of dailies every day, however not all factions had tabards to do this either. Sticking critical enchants like the weapon, and bracer enchants on factions you had to unlock by doing dailies for another group first was just making us waste more time before we could work on what we really needed to work on.

I think I have one to two more days of dailies for the august celestials on my enchanter, and then I don't have to do anymore dailies ever again.

I also have near four months of lesser tokens saved up from the mandatory dailies I had to do during the process, so I'm good for a good third of a year on getting my greater tokens.
--
I distrust those people who know so well what god wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires- Susan B. Anthony
Yesterday we obeyed kings, and bent out necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to the truth- Kahlil G.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
Ya I have about 15 weeks of lesser coins to turn in.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
reply to BlitzenZeus
said by BlitzenZeus:

I also have near four months of lesser tokens saved up from the mandatory dailies I had to do during the process...

Dude please STFU. The expansion...has been out for...not even two months yet. Just stop doing dailies like I did after week 2. Eff that shit.

This blue post is also retarded.
--
Reading your post made me want to punch a kitten in the jawbone.

BlitzenZeus
Burnt Out Cynic
Premium
join:2000-01-13
Say that when you can't find an enchanter to give you the good weapon enchant.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
since my RL brother hasn't been getting into raids, he did the dailies and got the enchants i need. he also farms me herbs for inscription.

it is good to be the king.
--
Reading your post made me want to punch a kitten in the jawbone.

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
oh piss boy!

wait for the shake.