spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Bmber
join:2012-10-27
Lachine, QC

Bmber

Bell five tv + tekksavvy?

Is it possible to own fibe tv + tekksavvy 25/10 DSL ?
Is it possible to have both at the same time?
Is it ADSL or VDSL because i need a strong latency and a lot of bandwith since i started streaming. Bell eating my wallet with their 80$ cap + 49,95 15/10.

Actually doing 720p non compressed so im uploading around 500 to 900k/sec.

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz

MVM

They can co-exist, but only as separate services, so Bell will require you to get a second internet connection from Bell.

Uncompressed 720p30 video would be ~83 megabytes per second, or ~663 megabits per second, so you're definitely not doing that...
bt
join:2009-02-26
canada

bt to Bmber

to Bmber
said by Bmber:

Is it possible to own fibe tv + tekksavvy 25/10 DSL ?
Is it possible to have both at the same time?

Yeeees...............

But Bell would still require you to have Fibe Internet along with Fibe TV. And you'd have to have TSI DSL on a second line.
Bmber
join:2012-10-27
Lachine, QC

Bmber

about the uncompresesed thing is because im using xsplit and to reduce cpu usage im using super fast compression. it mean that it barely compresse the video so im nopt using any fps max 5 to 10 instead of very fast that cut my fps in two ! What a move by bell loll. forced to have an internet connection wow ! anyway im sure the cheapest one + tekksavvy will cost less than only using bell internet + 80
Bmber

Bmber

forgot to mention that bell only able to give me 7.3mbits for the uploads because im too far from the N to get 10. Is the bungle 15/1 of tekksavvy can be boost up to 10? i know i cant have it but is it possible to unclock more upload speed ?
frank2029
join:2004-01-31
Etobicoke, ON

frank2029 to Bmber

to Bmber
I tried to do this and it was such a hassle that i gave up and went with rogers.

What they will tell you is that it is simply not possible at all. What you should ask for is "zero-rated" internet. They will charge you internet and fibeTV for the first month and then you have to call in and cancel the internet portion. It seems sketchy but they will do it with alot of persistence. I couldn't deal with them though...

Goodluck!
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7 to Bmber

to Bmber
said by Bmber:

forgot to mention that bell only able to give me 7.3mbits for the uploads because im too far from the N to get 10. Is the bungle 15/1 of tekksavvy can be boost up to 10? i know i cant have it but is it possible to unclock more upload speed ?

Bell won't "unclock" more upload speed...