join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON

BACONATOR26 to HiVolt

Premium Member

to HiVolt

Re: CNOC Files w/ CRTC Against Rogers

said by HiVolt:

I'm surprised JF is still doing this...

He apparently got nothing else to do except attend ISP and regulatory events or ride his bike to Timbuktu. Either way, his submissions are entertaining and aren't hurting anyone.
Vomio
join:2008-04-01

Vomio

+1

I think JF changed the timetable and marching plans of both sides with his actions and he definitely got exposure for the logic of things from the citizens perspective, something that probably would not have happened otherwise.

I wish he'd overcome his differences with DSLR, I think in some ways this is a better forum for him than Twitter.

Shrug
@videotron.ca

Shrug

Anon

said by Vomio:

I think in some ways this is a better forum for him than Twitter.

Maybe he's on a diff forum? This isn't the only one...
Vomio
join:2008-04-01

Vomio

Could be, there is the rest of the internet.

I think the only place my browsing has crossed paths with him posting recently is Twitter, but then again I don't have much reason to go on a JF hunt.
resa1983
Premium Member
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON

1 recommendation

resa1983

Premium Member

Knock it off guys. Lets keep this about CNOC vs Rogers, and not about how you guys think about JF. Its disrespectful, especially as he's busted his ass for years in his filings trying to make things better for all of us.

U Go Girl
@videotron.ca

U Go Girl

Anon

said by resa1983:

Knock it off guys. Lets keep this about CNOC vs Rogers, and not about how you guys think about JF. Its disrespectful, especially as he's busted his ass for years in his filings trying to make things better for all of us.

+1

to add
@videotron.ca

to add to resa1983

Anon

to resa1983
said by resa1983:

If I may interject here... Just wanted to add...

It's people & CNOC versus Rogers.

JF represents a lot of people (like the Quebec consumers union or PIAC or CIPPIC).

CNOC, as per their mandate, represents the resale business and their business interests. Thus the reason why JF is an important factor in all this. He brings all the question and rants we have on the table in plain language and doesn't represent business interests (like how CNOC member distributel was all for UBB, as an example).