spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

daddca

@shawcable.net

[BC] need recomendations for our phone system

There is a company that has a phone system that when you call them the phone is immediately answered and you are put on hold and hear music until the phone is picked up, by the dispatcher. I really would like to incorporate something like that. |But need to know more about it and is it offered by Shaw?

TAKN

join:2003-09-21
Calgary, AB

Is this for personal use or a business? What kind of call volume are we looking at?

The E
Please allow me to retort
Premium
join:2002-05-26
Burnaby, BC
reply to daddca

Call Shaw Business…. look online or call them @ 1 877 742 9249.

DADDdotCA

@shawcable.net

It is a designated driving company with very busy phones. Keep trying to call Shaw, but their business hours are the opposite of mine. I have left numerous messages and they have never called me back

kevinds
Premium
join:2003-05-01
Calgary, AB
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Shaw

That isn't too complicated to setup, what it comes down to, is what is the most incoming calls expected at any one time.

Depending on the numbers, a T1 line and a simple PBX would do this, a few analog POTS lines, ect.

Shaw Business Solutions, as far as I know, can do a hosted-PBX type service to provide this as well.

You may be best to contact a business phone system installer, who can also act as a broker between the multiple phone providers.
--
Yes, I am not employed and looking for IT work. Have passport, will travel.