dslreports logo
site
 
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer




how-to block ads


Search Topic:
uniqs
4
share rss forum feed

34764170

join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON
reply to antdude

Re: Comcast

said by antdude:

said by 34764170:

For that 1% or less of their customer base. The other 99% are on DSL.

Wow, I thought they were trying to get rid of DSL/copper lines.

When they say DSL they're referring to users on 1.5 / 3 Mbps connections, but U-Verse is still DSL. They're also rolling out new IP-DSLAMs in many areas. So contrary to what they might say DSL isn't going away anytime soon.


antdude
A Ninja Ant
Premium,VIP
join:2001-03-25
United State
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
said by 34764170:

said by antdude:

said by 34764170:

For that 1% or less of their customer base. The other 99% are on DSL.

Wow, I thought they were trying to get rid of DSL/copper lines.

When they say DSL they're referring to users on 1.5 / 3 Mbps connections, but U-Verse is still DSL. They're also rolling out new IP-DSLAMs in many areas. So contrary to what they might say DSL isn't going away anytime soon.

I wished Verizon did that or better spread FIOS.