share rss forum feed

sambowomble
Are you sure? If not check again
Premium
join:2009-11-23
Murfreesboro, TN
reply to BHNtechXpert

Re: [Internet] BHN Xbox users stay tuned here for good things

How would one get a static IP address on the residential side if I heard you correctly>
--
From the Tampa Bay RoadRunner/Brighthouse Market

falcon2081

join:2012-08-16
Port Orange, FL
Was there a update to the modem this early morning? Because my internet is running in very slow mode.

Edit: Hmm seems to be fixed.

sambowomble
Premium
Murfreesboro, TN
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Verizon Wireless..
·Time Warner Cable
·Bright House
I have noticed my house as well as my grandparents lately have had multiple IP address changes in the past month, around 3. I am not too worried just as long as the internet is up and running. My no-ip automatically gets the new IP and forwards that to Pingdom to help me monitor my internet uptime.
--
From the Tampa Bay RoadRunner/Brighthouse Market

WilliamM

@bhn.net
reply to falcon2081
Same thing over here, could not sleep woke up and my net is all over the place... Does this surprise with xbox have something to do with it?

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:153
reply to sambowomble
said by sambowomble:

How would one get a static IP address on the residential side if I heard you correctly>

Call

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to falcon2081
said by falcon2081:

Was there a update to the modem this early morning? Because my internet is running in very slow mode.

Edit: Hmm seems to be fixed.

What does that have to do with this thread? Please post service related questions in their own unique thread...thanks
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to sambowomble
said by sambowomble:

I have noticed my house as well as my grandparents lately have had multiple IP address changes in the past month, around 3. I am not too worried just as long as the internet is up and running. My no-ip automatically gets the new IP and forwards that to Pingdom to help me monitor my internet uptime.

What does this have to do with this thread Sam? Please post in its own thread...stay on topic
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to WilliamM
said by WilliamM :

Same thing over here, could not sleep woke up and my net is all over the place... Does this surprise with xbox have something to do with it?

Has NOTHING to do with anything in this topic
--

sambowomble
Premium
Murfreesboro, TN
reply to BHNtechXpert
Sorry got stuck on the fail train.....

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL