whymeintrouble
Premium Member
join:2001-06-20
Naperville, IL

whymeintrouble to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain

Re: Halo 4

Generally speaking I really like the campaign....except it seems really short. Multiplayer is really good, but I haven't even come close to playing all the game types. I enjoy spec ops, but found it fairly easy to beat. But really like the 'free' content. Nice to have some extra content on the story.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

I read somewhere it's like 8-10 hours, but I feel I'm near the end and yeah, it does seem short. I think it's just the effect of blasting through the game so quickly. I should have played the first run on heroic. I forgot to mention the couple of new vehicle experiences you get, which are awesome as well. I won't touch multiplayer until I beat the campaign, though. I want to get through it first, then get into PvP. I read about all the different game types, and they all sound great. I like the idea of free content with the spec ops releases, but I need to "free" up some memory so I can download them.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

The game is quite a bit of fun and the storyline is quite good (much better than Halo 3). Depending on your difficulty, the campaign can take anywhere from 6 - 12 hours (to factor in restarts from the previous checkpoint). Two of my friends and I beat the campaign on Legendary, with us missing all but one terminal without help.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Yeah, I think I found the first terminal, then none. I wasn't really digging for them, as I've been playing the game clean (without reading up on it), and am fuzzy as to what that shit is about. I did make my spartan color, though. I like brown with tan highlights. Cause, you know, I play like shit in multiplayer.

I think the game is worth buying, but will reserve final judgment until I play multiplayer.