Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to Goggalor

Re: Halo 4

Yeah, I think I found the first terminal, then none. I wasn't really digging for them, as I've been playing the game clean (without reading up on it), and am fuzzy as to what that shit is about. I did make my spartan color, though. I like brown with tan highlights. Cause, you know, I play like shit in multiplayer.

I think the game is worth buying, but will reserve final judgment until I play multiplayer.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
reply to Kristopher

The game is quite a bit of fun and the storyline is quite good (much better than Halo 3). Depending on your difficulty, the campaign can take anywhere from 6 - 12 hours (to factor in restarts from the previous checkpoint). Two of my friends and I beat the campaign on Legendary, with us missing all but one terminal without help.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to whymeintrouble

I read somewhere it's like 8-10 hours, but I feel I'm near the end and yeah, it does seem short. I think it's just the effect of blasting through the game so quickly. I should have played the first run on heroic. I forgot to mention the couple of new vehicle experiences you get, which are awesome as well. I won't touch multiplayer until I beat the campaign, though. I want to get through it first, then get into PvP. I read about all the different game types, and they all sound great. I like the idea of free content with the spec ops releases, but I need to "free" up some memory so I can download them.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games