Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to dillyhammer

Re: Teksavvy

said by dillyhammer:

said by funny:

they breached 4 contracts on me one nearly costing my life

If you put yourself in a position where your life depended on the fulfillment of a contract by Bell Canada, I have no sympathy for you at all. Shocked you're still alive.

Mike

Don't fall for the Chrono-conspiracy...
--
Support Bacteria -- It's the Only Culture Some People Have

zacron
Premium
join:2008-11-26
canada

said by El Quintron:

said by dillyhammer:

said by funny:

they breached 4 contracts on me one nearly costing my life

If you put yourself in a position where your life depended on the fulfillment of a contract by Bell Canada, I have no sympathy for you at all. Shocked you're still alive.

Mike

Don't fall for the Chrono-conspiracy...

OK, I think Teksavvy has done all they can do... The OP is just in a rush and is expecting everyone to bow down to his needs.

That being said, he's not going to find faster service with a TPIA or Wholesale DSL provider in Canada.

Might I suggest that you cease and desist using the internet immediately, remove all traces of communications, cellphones, phones, cat5e, cat6, routers, hubs, modems, switches, hydro and even your meter for hydro then ship them to the Government, C/O Prime Minister Harper
24 Sussex Dr
Ottawa, ON K1A 1P1

Honestly, the OP needs to learn patience. It is understood that you're frustrated. Teksavvy would love to just push a big blue button and your wait be over, with perfect service for life.

I had to have over 500+ tickets over a few years to get bell to finally resolve the line issues when I was in Dundas, ON. Teksavvy issued the tickets, we prayed and eventually I got my service, that i pay for.

I really dislike that I am passing the buck and not taking responsibility for the actions of the ISP's however, I do know that Marc does have integrity, yes I'm flipping my position, yes, I've said my lack of support before but I really have taken the time to fully investigate.

Marc on the average is a good guy, he does the best he can with what he's given. Please give him the benefit of the doubt.

Rocky did open the book but for legal reasons it has since closed, we just have to accept this fact and at the end of the day....

NOTHING compares to Teksavvy!

My $0.02

Zacron
--
"Recognize, Realize, Recover and Repent"

TSI Pierre
Baby, Wanna see what 300Gigs looks like?
Premium
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

+1