All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
analog andy
join:2005-01-03
Surrey, BC

analog andy to J E F F4

to J E F F4

Re: Let's Clear Cut All Southern Ontario!!

5 years ago my kids school banned all products with nuts in them. Apparently one kid in the whole school of 300+ was allergic to nuts so the whole school had to suffer.

Shub
@videotron.ca

Shub

Anon

said by analog andy:

5 years ago my kids school banned all products with nuts in them. Apparently one kid in the whole school of 300+ was allergic to nuts so the whole school had to suffer.

A few years back the school wanted some new trees and a little flower garden planted in front of the elementary school. Then asked the parents to donate a Friday/Saturday to get it done.

The following Monday a parent complained her kid was allergic to bee's.

That same week school board order the few flowers removed and said no flowering type trees allowed.

Now they have an ugly shrub.

neochu
join:2008-12-12
Windsor, ON

neochu

said by Shub :

]
A few years back the school wanted some new trees and a little flower garden planted in front of the elementary school. Then asked the parents to donate a Friday/Saturday to get it done.

The following Monday a parent complained her kid was allergic to bee's.

That same week school board order the few flowers removed and said no flowering type trees allowed.

Now they have an ugly shrub.

Bees can be highly aggressive and somewhat dangerous, especially to kids who are going to panic and possibly not have the capacity to know how to act around them. They can also fly move and seek out sensitive targets for destruction.

Acorns are passive and there is no science to prove yet that they carry allergic nut proteins. They are also not mobile intelligent nor can they swarm.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

You never know what those acorns can do.

EUS
Kill cancer
Premium Member
join:2002-09-10
canada

EUS

Premium Member

Are those frikkin laser beams from its eyes?
Sweet.
I think the nutbar's head would explode if she came to where I live, not only are there oak trees, but chestnut trees everywhere!

I can just hear her explaining how the fruit is actually a mace to be used to bash someone's head in.

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by EUS:

Are those frikkin laser beams from its eyes?
Sweet.
I think the nutbar's head would explode if she came to where I live, not only are there oak trees, but chestnut trees everywhere!

I can just hear her explaining how the fruit is actually a mace to be used to bash someone's head in.

Well, they are. We used to collect chestnuts, tie them together with fishing line and throw them at each other. Great fun.

EUS
Kill cancer
Premium Member
join:2002-09-10
canada

EUS

Premium Member

And then you all died from contusions, and/or allergies, right?
Good times, good times.