how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

firecracker

@frontiernet.net
reply to Arvo

Re: [DSL] Internet issues in North Central WV

I have been having slow connectivity since Saturday and came on the forum and figured out I wasn't the only one in North Central WV having the same problem. As of today I am still having the problem and finally broke down and called Frontier.

The rep did a speed test and learned it was very low and put a ticket out and they are scheduled to come and check it out on Friday. I however believe that the problem is on their end if others are having the same issue and it is a line issue somewhere in North Central WV.I don't think many people in this area are aware of this forum to come on here to find out if others are having similar issues. I never had these problems when I was a Verizon customer. Ever since I have had Frontier I run into issues constantly. My internet goes out multiple times a day and it is very frustrating when I am trying to work.

mikedz4

join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·Verizon Online DSL
·Comcast
who is your cable provider? I would look into them and tell frontier that next time you call. Just be like "my service has been almost unusable so I am going to look into other options." Hopefully that will get them to move if not you have the information to switch providers.