antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

1 edit

antdude

Premium Member

Still have not received a $150 Target Gift Card From $89.99.

Hello.

It has been over 90 days of good standing with Time Warner Cable (TWC)'s $89.99 bundled package to get a $150 Target gift card (»www.timewarnercable.com/ ··· x402.jpg ). The cable service was installed and activated on 8/4/2012 morning. Shouldn't it have been received by now? Searching on TWC's web site did not reveal anything about gift cards.

Thank you in advance.
Gemutlich
join:2012-06-14

1 recommendation

Gemutlich

If you don't get a response in this thread, try posting the question in the TWC Direct forum and message directly to someone at TWC who may be able to guide you.

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by Gemutlich:

If you don't get a response in this thread, try posting the question in the TWC Direct forum and message directly to someone at TWC who may be able to guide you.

Ooh, good idea. I will do that now. Thanks.

signmastr
join:2004-06-21
Fallbrook, CA

1 recommendation

signmastr

Good luck with the gift card, I never received mine (14 months). It also seems TW Direct has been abandoned, no replies to many posts...

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by signmastr:

Good luck with the gift card, I never received mine (14 months). It also seems TW Direct has been abandoned, no replies to many posts...

Did you ever follow-up with TWC on your gift card? Which one did you request? I noticed they have a Best Buy one now.

signmastr
join:2004-06-21
Fallbrook, CA

signmastr

I was promised a $200 visa gift card. I tried to follow up, but was put on hold so many times, then told "TW knows nothing" about it.

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by signmastr:

I was promised a $200 visa gift card. I tried to follow up, but was put on hold so many times, then told "TW knows nothing" about it.

[sighs]

I am trying TWCRewardCard@ourpartners.com and los.support@twcable.com as well, but no replies so far.

loving me
@rr.com

loving me

Anon

go to this website to check the status of your gift card. »www.twcschoolsavings.com/

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by loving me :

go to this website to check the status of your gift card. »www.twcschoolsavings.com/

Thanks. Wait, is it only for people with schools?
antdude

antdude to signmastr

Premium Member

to signmastr
said by signmastr:

FYI, someone was able to help me in it. Go try it.
Gemutlich
join:2012-06-14

1 recommendation

Gemutlich to signmastr

to signmastr
"It also seems TW Direct has been abandoned, no replies to many posts..."
-----------------

I think it was just a lot of helpers in that forum were away the week of Thanksgiving. It seems to be more active now.

Chasity
@rr.com

Chasity to antdude

Anon

to antdude
I have not got mine either. I keep getting transferred from person to person on the phone and one person tells me that I do not qualify for it. The person I spoke to when I signed up for it said I quailfied. I then asked to speak to a manager and she told me that I qualified, but could not help me and gave me another number to call. It sounds like TimeWarner is trying to get out of paying out the gift cards they advertised and promised. Talking on the phone to TimeWarner makes my blood pressure shoot sky high. Just give me an honest straight up deal and follow through with it.
Happydude32
Premium Member
join:2005-07-16

Happydude32 to antdude

Premium Member

to antdude
Has anyone actually ever received their gift card from Time Warner from these various promos? I’m sure may people have but this topic comes up every so often and it never appears to get resolved. Reason why I ask is I was very close to taking the Time Warner/Verizon Wireless bundling promo a few weeks ago, that offered up to a $200 gift card, but I opted to get Wireless services though the Verizon corporate kiosk at a BJs Wholesale Club which turned out to be a better deal.

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by Happydude32:

Has anyone actually ever received their gift card from Time Warner from these various promos? I’m sure may people have but this topic comes up every so often and it never appears to get resolved. Reason why I ask is I was very close to taking the Time Warner/Verizon Wireless bundling promo a few weeks ago, that offered up to a $200 gift card, but I opted to get Wireless services though the Verizon corporate kiosk at a BJs Wholesale Club which turned out to be a better deal.

We'll see for my parents in January 2013 (supposedly it will arrive). I will believe it when I see it!

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin to Happydude32

Premium Member

to Happydude32
"Has anyone actually ever received their gift card from Time Warner from these various promos?"

Of course.

"I’m sure may people have but this topic comes up every so often and it never appears to get resolved."

On some occasions there is a legitimate issue, a number are often due to the failure of the claimant to provide the correct information.

Hob