All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

Re: Brand New characters to level.

I was talking dbags of the same faction, but not when playing against the opposite faction. I can take the pvp and ganking. Hell my first few years were on Shadowmoon. I never took part in ganking. I always live by ROE, don't attack unless attacked first.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

We have some new people just starting toons in Malganis if you want to give it a shot. they are around lvl 15-17 right now so you are not that far behind.
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

alliance or horde?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by Cptbeatstix:

alliance or horde?

Horde side Guild Aftershock

If anyone is interested add:

Jobbie#1227 is my B.Net Battle tag so you can add me and I can get you an invite.

captokita
Premium Member
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC

captokita

Premium Member

said by Jobbie:

Jobbie#1227 is my B.Net Battle tag so you can add me and I can get you an invite.

I swear one of these days I'm gonna see you on when I'm playing around on slaghappy, and get in the dang guild. LOL! I've seen you on, I'm just always on echo server with my mains. I actually spent a little time on him the other night, he's 19 now. Still sucks lvling without BOA gear, but I'm too cheap to pay to transfer an alt just for the gear.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I will remind you when I see you online.

Should take a couple minutes.

captokita
Premium Member
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC

captokita

Premium Member

Thanks Jobbie, for everything! I'll do my best to get on the dark side more often to get him leveled!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by captokita:

Thanks Jobbie, for everything! I'll do my best to get on the dark side more often to get him leveled!

All good man, let me know how we can help you out.