Technicolor TC4400
Linksys EA6900

1 edit

DocDrew to 19579823

Premium Member

to 19579823

Re:  

said by 19579823:

If you people would take a stand and start returning this garbage to TWC,maybe they would bring Sara back...... (Or do something to make it better)

You people just accepting this garbage w/o trying to get something better ISNT HELPING... I HAVENT WATCHED ANY CABLE TV SINCE SHORTLY AFTER THEY PUT THIS GARBAGE ON THE BOXs. It slow,ugly and i dont care to deal with it!!

I WOULD GLADLY PAY ANYTHING (Within reason) TO HAVE SARA PUT BACK ON MY IRD!!

So Dude111 have you returned your box?

Oh wait you haven't.... you have a box that's paid for every month that you don't use. TWC loves you. You're doing the opposite of what you are telling other people to do. You are encouraging TWC by paying for a box with Navigator and not calling with problems about it or turning it in due to problems. You're just taking it.
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude
join:2003-08-04

19579823 (banned)

I try to avoid contact with them as i am NOT HAPPY with the crap service they give people and end up yelling @ them (Which doesnt help the matter)

DocDrew
How can I help?
Premium Member
join:2009-01-28
SoCal
Ubee E31U2V1
Technicolor TC4400
Linksys EA6900

DocDrew

Premium Member

said by 19579823:

I try to avoid contact with them as i am NOT HAPPY with the crap service they give people and end up yelling @ them (Which doesnt help the matter)

So you'd rather pay TWC for a box and service you won't use rather then turn it in and tell them you're not happy? You're paying to be unhappy. Makes alot of sense...
Satch
join:2009-11-25

Satch

Syracuse New York, the division with tons of Navigator problems got a TWO HOUR software update download last night. I hope this helps them out!

Satch