spc
uniqs

facepalm
join:2012-08-20
Lumberton, TX

1 recommendation

facepalm

Re: Official Guild Wars 2 Thread

I got the dates screwed up. Internets says 11/16/12 at noon PST this thing kicks off. I suspect the patch that morning or previous evening.

Events:

November 15, 9:00 PST (17:00 GMT) Free trial period begins

November 16, 12:00 PST (20:00 GMT) Defend Lion's Arch - defend the city against the karka

November 17, 12:00 PST (20:00 GMT) Retake Lion's Arch - drive out the karka. Discover a brand new map - Southsun Cove, a new island located in the Sea of Sorrows

November 18, 12:00 PST (20:00 GMT) An epic multi-hour one-time event - Battle the Ancient Karka in Southsun Cove

To summarize, it looks like:

Invasion comes to LA. We get ass kicked and fall back. We regroup to retake LA and then take the fight to them.

We've all seen this scenario before. It will be fun to take part in the story for once.

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

Good summary man. I won't be on until late on Friday but I should be good after that. Stupid real life.

Packeteers
Premium Member
join:2005-06-18
Forest Hills, NY
Asus RT-AC3100
(Software) Asuswrt-Merlin

4 edits

Packeteers to facepalm

Premium Member

to facepalm

i just got a weekend code from a fanboy on reddit, so level 20 - here we come - LOL

awww suck it... just found out i can't use code for old beta account, so i have to start from level 1 again - damn.