spc
uniqs

TigerLord

join:2002-06-09
Canada

TigerLord to Exodus

to Exodus

Re: League of Legends

I bought Swain the other day since I had a lot of IP.

Is it me, or is he stupidly OP?

Never having played him, I simply followed this guide:
»www.solomid.net/guides.p ··· ld-guide

I pretty dominate mid since then, except for Kassadin, whom I now make sure is banned. Kass is my true counter. Fizz, Ahri, Elise, Brand, Katharina, Gragas... these are the champs I faced so far and dominated them all.

If you know how to manage mana, Swain's ult is just so OP. Heals for 75% of dmg to champions? At level 6, I usually am guaranteed a kill if I can land a stun.

His E amplifies ignite damage by 20% generally making a max level ignite together with e hit for 492 (410x1.2) instead of the usual 410, which is like an extra tick of ignite squeezed into the same amount of time that ignite lasts, just for example. A full combo at level 6 with ignite is a guaranteed kill.

Not sure why he is underplayed... he is super strong and very useful since he has both an aoe stun and a slow. Properly built, he's very tanky (near 2.8K HP, armor and MR in the 220+ range) with around 500AP. With blue, he can tank a whole team with his ult (which prioritizes champions now) and dish enough damage to turn the fight around very quickly. I've gotten many triples and one quadra so far.

The best about him is that he is so deceptively tanky, people don't expect it, and by the time they realize, it's too late.
liquoranne
join:2009-01-14

liquoranne

Ignite will deff hurt your ult tho, so a simple summoner spell or morello's (spelling) and your reduced by 50%. Still wont hurt that much, buts its a lot. As malz against swain, your birds dont attack while my ult is on you. Also, i thought it was just a snare....not a stun as its aoe. At lvl 6 for me laning against a swain its silence, pool dot ult. Not a single raven will fly out even if your already in form...But thats just one champ vs swain as well.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to TigerLord

Premium Member

to TigerLord
Swain is my main mid lane, and he is just a beast my final build is:

Sorcerer's Shoes
Rod of Ages
Rylais Crystal Scepter
Void Staff
Rabadon's Deathcap
Frozen Heart or Abyssal Scepter (depending on enemy comp)

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

2 ranked games 2 wins.

Looking good so far.

Lux win vs a fizz.
Dove at lvl 2 I caught him and he died. Snowballed the lane / game from there.

Taric win w/ Draven vs Vayne Wukong.

we lost lvl 1 2 kills to 0 and both went to vayne.
signed top afkd till we were all 6.
Draven and I fed off bot hard.
Draven was 7/0 like 20 min in.
Good comeback.
GG

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

Nidalee Visual Upgrade:

Many of you have been asking for a new look for Nidalee. We’re pleased to announce that we’ve heard you, and that you can expect a complete Visual Upgrade for the Bestial Huntress in an upcoming patch.

In addition to a new model for both lady and cougar, this update includes new animations and spell effects across both of her forms. We’ll also be upgrading the model and splash art for all of Nidalee’s skins, so you can enjoy the latest fashion, whether you’re a French Maid or a Pharaoh.

The next time you feel the need to go swiftly slinking through the brush, ready to pounce on an unsuspecting foe, do so knowing you look stunningly stylish.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

These look like nice changes. Now can we please get the pounce to go where I want and not right in front of her.

Single handily the most annoying thing about nid.

Hows everyone preseason going, anyone else dare enter the ranked que?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Goggalor

Premium Member

to Goggalor
Pharaoh Nidalee > all

Remulis
Bealeton, VA

Remulis

With Jobbie on this one! still wish i had picked up her hallows eve skin when i had the chance