spc
Search similar:

uniqs

chuckchur
@att.net

chuckchur

Anon

When I register email address taken

I might have been a user several years ago but need to get a login now.. Do I need to get a new email address? Chuck.

Pacrat
Old and Cranky
MVM
join:2001-03-10
Cortland, OH

Pacrat

MVM

An e-mail to: fatness@dslr.net with your old username (if you know it), and your old e-mail address (if you know it) and a current, active e-mail address that he can utilize to respond directly to you should do the trick. May take a little while though.

I'm wondering, however, why you find it necessary to log in to browse the site, or post.

davidg
Good Bye My Friend
MVM
join:2002-06-15

davidg to chuckchur

MVM

to chuckchur
send an email to fatness See Profile or cabana See Profile and one of them should be able to get your old account reset.

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness to chuckchur

to chuckchur
said by chuckchur :

I might have been a user several years ago but need to get a login now.. Do I need to get a new email address? Chuck.

Apparently there's an account with your email address on it. Try going to the login screen, selecting "forgot my password", and it'll land you on this page: »/forgot
You can fill in your email address there and the site should send you a verification email that will allow you to log in and regain use of the account.

aefstoggaflm
Open Source Fan
Premium Member
join:2002-03-04
Bethlehem, PA
Linksys E4200
ARRIS SB6141

1 edit

aefstoggaflm to Pacrat

Premium Member

to Pacrat
said by Pacrat:

I'm wondering, however, why you find it necessary to log in to browse the site, or post.

While I am not the OP, I have a a list of the reasons for non mods/admin members to log-in to this site.

Here they are:

#1 Post in member only area(s).

#2 To use the following tools at »/tools

a) Doctor Ping

b) 24x7 Line Monitoring

c) Test history

d) Premium/Priority Access - Speed Test.

e) Line quality, Ping Test - the Premium version: (jumping queue)

#3 Send/receive private message(s).

Pacrat
Old and Cranky
MVM
join:2001-03-10
Cortland, OH

1 recommendation

Pacrat

MVM

Yes, I understand that there are features of the site that are available to logged in members only, but the tone of the original posting did not reflect that... to me, anyway. The site is quite functional for non-members without the need to log-in. That's really what I was trying to point out.