how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

MagScribe

join:2001-08-20
West Chester, PA

[VOD] VOD issues in VHO 8?

Our VOD service has been down for a couple of days...and seems to have intermittent issues. Ran diagnostics and rebooted the router, but no difference. Anyone else seeing an issue, or are having an issue on our end?
--
I do local news. My top site: www.unionvilletimes.com

thetick

join:2009-06-22
White Plains, NY

We have intermediate VOD issues in the NYC metro (VHO 5). The Verizon troubleshooting tool on the STB just stated there are known issues with connectivity.

jcondon

join:2000-05-27
Fishkill, NY

We had FIOS installed yesterday. Last night we tried VOD on demand. One show would not play and gave the same error you guys mention. The second show played fine.

Today the show that would not play last night worked fine.

Basically were are catching up on a few shows on our Tivo that we disconnected so not a big deal. We didn't really use VOD on cable either except occasional.

Reyr

join:2009-01-03
Wilmington, DE
reply to MagScribe

YES!!! I'm in vho8 and we frequently have issues with it..we often get Request Cannot Be Processed at this time. Usually happens at night, but it happens frequently. Very frustrating as both me and my wife only get to chill for one or two nights a week together..and there are certain shows we only watch together. Then we have VOD issues!