CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium
join:2011-08-11
NYC
kudos:2

Undoubtedly

I said this like a year ago:

»Re: Verizon will no longer expand FIOS.....

There is simply no way to ensure this won't happen. The carriers will probably lobby for some special felony anti-jammer and pretend everything is fine... anyone who actually believes it is extraordinarily naive.

jimk
Premium
join:2006-04-15
Raleigh, NC

Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ
kudos:1
I think they even catch a stationary jammer once and awhile.

Going to figure the FCC would never catch someone who stuffed a portable battery unit into their purse and flipped it on at the local Multiplex and flipped it off when the movie ended. (Does not change it from being criminal of course, Just that operation to response time would be greater than the length of a film.)

Sad thing is I bet the FCC that we know today would respond to someone seeing boobs on Network TV first and then look into their actual job of protecting the radio spectrum in the US.
--
[65 Arcanist]Filan(High Elf) Zone: Broadband Reports

jimk
Premium
join:2006-04-15
Raleigh, NC
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
said by Kearnstd:

Sad thing is I bet the FCC that we know today would respond to someone seeing boobs on Network TV first and then look into their actual job of protecting the radio spectrum in the US.

Like most Government agencies, they have drifted far away from their original purpose.

CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium
join:2011-08-11
NYC
kudos:2
reply to jimk
said by jimk:

Already illegal

True but that has never stopped them from enacting laws before! As soon as the first unexplained outages start, the carriers will go nuts and demand new laws.