uniqs

Thinkdiff
MVM,
join:2001-08-07
Bronx, NY

Thinkdiff

MVM,

iPad mini Cover

Anybody find a nice quality, but cheaper than Apple, iPad mini case or smart cover?

I have the Apple leather smart cover for my iPad 2/3 and like it. I found the polyurethane covers to be just "ok", so it's hard to spend $40 on one. If I can't find one by this weekend, I'll probably break down and pick up a smart cover from the Apple store.

If you have the black iPad mini, do you think you need a case that covers the back?
Expand your moderator at work
redskydawn
join:2003-12-02
Grove, OK

redskydawn to Thinkdiff

to Thinkdiff

Re: iPad mini Cover

I have good luck shopping at handhelditems.com. They tend to have the best prices I have seen.

gjrhine
join:2001-12-12
Pawleys Island, SC

gjrhine to Thinkdiff

to Thinkdiff
Here you go -

»www.amazon.com/gp/produc ··· _s00_i00

dellsweig
Extreme Aerobatics
MVM
join:2003-12-10
Campbell Hall, NY

dellsweig to Thinkdiff

MVM

to Thinkdiff
said by Thinkdiff:

Anybody find a nice quality, but cheaper than Apple, iPad mini case or smart cover?

I have the Apple leather smart cover for my iPad 2/3 and like it. I found the polyurethane covers to be just "ok", so it's hard to spend $40 on one. If I can't find one by this weekend, I'll probably break down and pick up a smart cover from the Apple store.

If you have the black iPad mini, do you think you need a case that covers the back?

I just cant bring myself to covering up this little gem....

I think I am just going to put a zagg on the rear case to protect it a bit and I picked up a nice sleeve for storing it.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS to Thinkdiff

to Thinkdiff
I have an iPad 2 and am partial to the DODOcase. They make one for the Mini. Doesn't meet your price point, though.

howardfine
join:2002-08-09
Saint Louis, MO

howardfine to dellsweig

to dellsweig
said by dellsweig:

I just cant bring myself to covering up this little gem....

Agree. I can't figure out why people want to cover up their phones and tablets. I'm sure some scratch them up but neither my iPad nor any of my phones have ever gotten a nick or scratch and I take them with me everywhere and my phone is always in my pocket or jacket.
Expand your moderator at work