ropeguru
Premium
join:2001-01-25
Mechanicsville, VA
reply to pflog

Re: [Business] [POLL] Do you have the new 15/3 or 27/7 business

Click for full size
Click for full size
All of my stats are the same (ie. still no power boost). My graph isn't quite as bad as yours but does have som hiccups. I have power cycled the SMC multiple times too.

hhahn

join:2011-06-25
Marlton, NJ

I also still don't have Powerboost. I tried rebooting the modem today, but no change. It's completely gone on both the download and upload.

This sucks.

NetFixer
Freedom is NOT Free
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage

said by hhahn:

I also still don't have Powerboost. I tried rebooting the modem today, but no change. It's completely gone on both the download and upload.

This sucks.

I had to buy a managed switch so that I could limit the negative effects of Comcast's PowerBoost, and you get Comcast to do it for you for free.

This really sucks.
--
We can never have enough of nature.
We need to witness our own limits transgressed, and some life pasturing freely where we never wander.

hhahn

join:2011-06-25
Marlton, NJ

said by NetFixer:

said by hhahn:

This sucks.

I had to buy a managed switch so that I could limit the negative effects of Comcast's PowerBoost, and you get Comcast to do it for you for free.

This really sucks.

Yeah, it really sucks when you're working over a VPN and every time you save, it takes 10-15 seconds to finish a save command.

Maybe if Comcast would simply offer halfway decent upload speeds, especially on their god damn business tiers, there wouldn't be as much of a demand.