uniqs
share rss forum feed

mlerner
Premium
join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON
kudos:5
reply to will2km

Re: [Cable] 1.07Mbps on 18Mbps plan, seriously?

Well you can believe what you want but TSI will not find an issue on their links and Rogers will not find an issue with the TPIA routers which then becomes a channel capacity issue on the nodes. There is no such thing as a 1.07/0.39 Meg tier.

Perma

join:2011-12-20
I see from your recent posts that you recently went from TSI to Rogers, seems like a good enough reason to bash TSI users and troll. I believe the rogers forums could use your expertise, should spread your false information there.

daeron

join:2012-05-11
Ottawa
Mlerner has been around here for a long time helping users on these forums. He is def not a troll...now you on the other hand...

yabos

join:2003-02-16
London, ON
reply to Perma
His point is true. You don't NEED a D3 modem, but if your node is congested then a D3 modem can help you because it uses multiple channels. The additional channels may not be as congested, or the combination of multiple channels may get you a better speed.

derekm

join:2008-02-26
kudos:1
reply to Perma
said by Perma:

I see from your recent posts that you recently went from TSI to Rogers, seems like a good enough reason to bash TSI users and troll. I believe the rogers forums could use your expertise, should spread your false information there.

And this friends... is a classic example how a divide an conquer works.

U mad?